bullsheet-06-2015

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
2-3 in Week 4, all FCS
Season 21-14

There was no week 5 edition of the bullsheet.
Due to heavy rains and Joaquin lurking in the background of my geographical comfort zone, we gave the entire production staff the week-end off.
Just as well.
Unofficially went 5-7; 5-3 in comfort zone but 0-4 when I heeded the advice "Go West, old man"

Bethune-Cookman+4 1/2 v So Carolina St - Following Dwight's lead here, we're going with the home team and some points in a game either team can win. WIN

Columbia pk v Wagner - This is a must bet game with both teams seeking win # 1 for 2015. Moreover, the Columbia Lions are looking to break a 24 game losing streak. This is their first year under long-time successful coach at Penn, Al Bagnoli. If I'm correct the the Lions will not go winless this season, the Wagner Seahawks are the most likely Lion meat on the schedule.

Bryant -14 @ Central Conn - Best team in the conf beats worst team in the conf

Furman +14 @ Chattanooga - Purple Paladins have a win over FBS Central Fla, but their best game was a3 pt loss to #1 FCS Coastal Carolina. Chattanooga's best was their one loss to Hi ranked Jacksonville St

Yale +13 @ Dartmouth - Nobody but Harvard should be giving Two Touchdowns to the Eli. Nobody.2 1/2 v Northern Iowa- After opening day loss at Montana, perennial champs are now rolling.

North Dakota -10 1/2
v Idaho State - The other N Dakota is quietly having a good year, only loss to the champs from the same state, while Idaho St has disappointed and reverted to their usual dismal selves.

No Dakota St -12 1/2 v Northern Iowa - After opening day loss at Montana perennial champs have put things together for 3 consecutive comfortable wins.

Last edited:
Thanks Mr Fondy, Mr tru, and Capt John.

CC ( alias VK ) - Glad you remembered.

Friday Night adds:
Bryant -14
Furman+14
Yale +13
No Dakota St -12 1/2
No Dakota -10 1/2

GL all

Back