Bucks-Ducks ahh shucks in-game, plus Alex's Iranian soccer

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for Fondy being an idiot on behalf of CTG and the rest of the CTG Team

we are just fucking with you, congrats on 2nd mate

Put it in the baseball contest pot, Alex. That's the sporting thing to do.

your wife used your ameritech email to sign up for fb

I'm totally perplexed. The belgianbill email address? That's mine. I think her Facebook account is linked to it, not sure. Is my wife stealing my identity?

indeed

how you guys feel about doing a H2H MLB contest in the same fashion we did the NFL contest?

B7NLx9tCMAAw-TZ.jpg:large

quick

which one has brought a much needed 'ship to Ohio

indeed

how you guys feel about doing a H2H MLB contest in the same fashion we did the NFL contest?

Sounds good. I'll give you guys some baseball contest ideas as the season gets closer, I've run a bunch of 'em.

S. Korea IMO is stagnant on offense

and not so sure about Australia on offense either

I see 1-0 for both, but health to you as you say..

Agree 100% about the Aussies offense. It's now 3-0 at halftime, could easily be 5-0. But they have no idea. The whole offense is putting the ball in the air 8 yards out from the goal and hoping Cahill gets a header. Japan will chew them up and spit them out.

3 different scorers and no Cahill yet....don't see Japan beating Oz on their soil....you're right about S Korea, they're fucking pathetic, both games they get 1H goals and settle on it....not sure about the Oz offense?....4-1 1st game 3-0 at HT of game 2....I'm pretty sure about their offense

Scoring against the Gulf teams at home isn't a wrap. The whole gameplan is aerial crosses to a 35yo midfielder. Now he's off its interesting to see how they go. Time for Juric to step up

8 Oz goals in 2 games by 8 different players....ya Gulf teams ain't shit, but the days of just "crossing to Cahill" are over....Ange installed new plans....\m/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back