Bucks-Ducks ahh shucks in-game, plus Alex's Iranian soccer

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my point, bring back the BCS because I'm not convinced this solved shit other than making me know that tOSU is better than Oregon, Bama and FSU

I don't believe they are better than TCU, but they might be

this was way better then BCS

TCU never had a chance in the BCS

BCS FSU vs Bama, the 2 teams that lost

Not my point, bring back the BCS because I'm not convinced this solved shit other than making me know that tOSU is better than Oregon, Bama and FSU

I don't believe they are better than TCU, but they might be
blame the B12 for making co-champs. simple as that.

Best conference argument is dumb anyway

Would any fan of Bama or Oregon actually care about being given credit for being in the best conference top to bottom at this point?

this was way better then BCS

TCU never had a chance in the BCS

BCS FSU vs Bama, the 2 teams that lost

Right.

They should use the BCS system and just have the top 4 play in the playoff. No committee.

Marshall was the offense for the ducks. Way too many points left on the field. 4th and goal and get stuffed. Did not score enough off the 4 turnovers

what were they to do? Baylor didn't belong, TCU did

NCAA doesn't allow 10 team conferences to have a championship game
agree with everything you said but B12 fucked themselves by making co-champs. just pick one. I agree TCU is better than Baylor.

You can't have 4 with 5 power conferences. Someone gonna get left out every year even if they all have a champ game.

tOSU is the only program who is going into GA, Florida, TN and competing with the SEC, FSU and Clemson. He has a lot to offer up there and as long as they can pair the southern speed with the B10 OL they gonna be nasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back