Bucks-Ducks ahh shucks in-game, plus Alex's Iranian soccer

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah can't keep adding games and putting careers on the line for this sport

Cut a regular season game, shouldn't be too difficult. Schools will make more from the playoff games you'd think than the reg season game they dropped, so it's a win win for them. And we know how much they love money.

I love how everyone scratches their heads about the ideal playoff system, while every other division in CFB has an ideal playoff system.

honestly just go to 8, 10 team conferences.

You play two warm up games, 1 OOC rivalry game and then the conference champions all go into the playoff? Maybe thats terrible actually

honestly just go to 8, 10 team conferences.

You play two warm up games, 1 OOC rivalry game and then the conference champions all go into the playoff? Maybe thats terrible actually

or 8 16 team conferences

It's still bullshit that a team like Marshall starts the year without ever having the chance to win a national title, what other sport does that?

And I'm still 50/50 on that whole horse gambling deal, could certainly have gone either way

[TABLE="class: forum, width: 799"]
<tbody>[TR="class: sp-info, bgcolor: #CCCCCC"]
[TD]tuckfexas[/TD]
[TD] View Space | Friends | Playbook |[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even, bgcolor: #F1F1F1"]
[TD="class: forumpost"]
0.gif

Covers Rehab
[TD="class: forumpost-post"]#139
Posted: 1/13/2015 12:30:28 AM
Well I went duck hunting tonight, time to go yg huntin mothafuckka I'm huntin big welchers later ha.[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

South Korea will be lookin' for a lot more than 1 goal this time out for sure....and if they put in at least 3 like I think they will, Oz will be lookin' to do the same.....gl though

S. Korea IMO is stagnant on offense

and not so sure about Australia on offense either

I see 1-0 for both, but health to you as you say..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back