Bucks-Ducks ahh shucks in-game, plus Alex's Iranian soccer

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's painfully obvious manning can't get the ball downfield anymore. Don't give me this quad injury shit. Double check got it done with a torn calf. Romos been playing with a fractured back.

Raise your hand if you're on a 1-20 run in Football Since Xmas?
That's nothing: in NBA last month, I dropped 11 in a row, then won 10 in a row, then dropped another 11 in a row, all consecutively.

Get back to me when you can top that...

Please lord tell me that tonight is the last time I have to hear "REMEMBER MEEEEEE FOR CENTURIIIIIIEEEESSSS"

Marathonbet, it's hilarious they offer so much fucked up ingames.
u16 russian basketball girls.

Currently have a NBA D League, Coastal Carolina v Campbell, Bethune-Cookman v Norfolk St all ingame lol

If I can bet on D League, I need to get a Marathon Bet account. I thought I was the ultimate Degen. You sir win the prize

I tailed alex on a United Arab Emirates vs. Qatar Soccer game. Pretty sure I am reigning degen champ

hit some props

Cardale Jones 1st pass complete -145 yes
Ezekiel Elliot 1st to score a TD +635
Oregon to score in all 4 quarters -145 yes
Will there be a defensive/ST TD +120 yes
Will there be a score in the first 4 minutes of the 2nd quarter -135 yes

Add this to my 073.5 and OSU +6

Let's fucking go

sadpizza.gif

Manning was overthrowing the deep ball though....

because he has lost all his arm strength. He is using all his body to get the ball where his arm used to get it for him. No touch at on the deep ball for the last six weeks. Plus every throw is a wobbly dead duck.

I tailed alex on a United Arab Emirates vs. Qatar Soccer game. Pretty sure I am reigning degen champ

sorry you are not,

I've wagered on UAE u21 soccer and Qatar division 2
I've wagered on Philippino u16 mens tournaments.
I've also wagered on Russian u16 mens soccer tournaments of specific Russian regions.
I also wagered ingame on Ping Pong :)

What's up fellas just checking in on the roll call. Nabbed O70.5 when the original lines were released so just rooting for points tonight as I don't have a dog in the fight. Just hoping for a high powered competitive game that will be worth not gettin much sleep over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back