Not open for further replies.
8:30p​
277​
Ohio State
278​
Oregon

<tbody style="border: none;">
[TD="class: borderTopNoColor borderLeftNoColor"]
+7 (-125) <input type="checkbox" value="22079939" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Ohio State to win against the Point Spread" class="checkbox-pos" style="margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​
[/TD]
[TD="class: borderTopNoColor"]
+160 <input type="checkbox" value="22088198" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Ohio State to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​
[/TD]
[TD="class: borderTopNoColor borderBottomNoColor"]
(-105)o<input type="checkbox" value="22087318" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on the game's total score to be over 73" style="margin: 2px; padding: 0px;">
(-115)u<input type="checkbox" value="22087319" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on the game's total score to be under 73" style="margin: 2px; padding: 0px;">

<tbody style="border: none;">
</tbody>

[/TD]

[TD="class: borderBottomNoColor borderLeftNoColor"]
-7 (+105) <input type="checkbox" value="22079938" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Oregon to win against the Point Spread" class="checkbox-pos" style="margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​
[/TD]
[TD="class: borderBottomNoColor"]
-180 <input type="checkbox" value="22088199" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Oregon to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​
[/TD]

</tbody>

spread steady but ML has come down

the REAL MVP's of tonite

B7Ln-eyCQAAsJP-.jpg:large

Had to go to Walgreens to pick up Tamiflu for the wife. While walking out I was grabbing some Gatorades and for whatever reason the Walgreens brand pepperjack cheese stick caught my eye...was not as good as it looked. One bite and in the trash. 67 cents wasted. Not a good start to the night

Had to go to Walgreens to pick up Tamiflu for the wife. While walking out I was grabbing some Gatorades and for whatever reason the Walgreens brand pepperjack cheese stick caught my eye...was not as good as it looked. One bite and in the trash. 67 cents wasted. Not a good start to the night

This reads like a Sammy Meatballs capping the universe play.

keep your head up champ

I got
Buckeyes +7
Oregon TT O40
Cardele O2.5 TD/INT -135
Tyner O60.5 rush/rec
Oregon to score both halves -1350

When Chris Fowler refers to the "experts", he's talking about us gamblers.

But get this

I have the flu and the cost of my care was 35 co-pay for urgent care visit and like 25 for cough syrup and antiobiotic

Wife and get got prescription for Tamiflu to prevent them from getting the flu...127 bucks each

Its actually cheaper to just get the flu

The Denver Broncos and coach John Fox have mutually agreed to part ways.
"I had a productive visit with John Elway this afternoon in which we were both very honest about our time together and how to best move forward," Fox said in a statement Monday. "After this discussion, John and I mutually agreed that the timing was right for this decision."
The decision was made just hours after Fox had met with the Broncos' players to cover the end-of-the-season business.

The Denver Broncos and coach John Fox have mutually agreed to part ways.
"I had a productive visit with John Elway this afternoon in which we were both very honest about our time together and how to best move forward," Fox said in a statement Monday. "After this discussion, John and I mutually agreed that the timing was right for this decision."
The decision was made just hours after Fox had met with the Broncos' players to cover the end-of-the-season business.

manning shouldn't be too far behind if he knows what's good for him. Time to hand em up.

Gotlieb with tweet of day: apparently Manning's arm is still strong enough to stab John Fox in the back.

I just saw on the scroll at the bottom that Manning played with a torn quad?
Was this known yesterday? I had Indy and didn't see the game except streaming occasionally on the laptop, no sound.

I just saw on the scroll at the bottom that Manning played with a torn quad?
Was this known yesterday? I had Indy and didn't see the game except streaming occasionally on the laptop, no sound.

I think its a disgrace to the game that this info comes out a day late. Takes the luster off. Colts win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back