Bucks-Ducks ahh shucks in-game, plus Alex's Iranian soccer

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
yall may hate me or disagree

I dont think we got the 2 best teams.....

love the playoff, just saying

wow never thought of that Larry but that is an excellent point

they should change that shit:shake:

Yeah, college and pro both...it just makes no sense because the offense isn't getting penalized fully when they do a "half the distance to the goal." It should be half the distance to the goal, and then whatever is left over (penalty yds - how many they went back on half the distance) gets added on to the 1st and 10.

So a holding penalty at the 12 would put the ball at the 6, but it would be 1st and 14 (or whatever down it is).

Cappingthegame.com@CappingTheGame <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 3m3 minutes ago</small>
Geez I thought my sex life was bad but Oregon can't score either when they try to plow straight up the middle. #OSUvsORE #SNL #DrunkUncle
0 replies0 retweets0 favorites<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply js-tooltip" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" title="Reply" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Reply</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionRetweet js-tooltip" title="Retweet" data-modal="ProfileTweet-retweet" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Retweet</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionFavorite js-tooltip" title="Favorite" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Favorite</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-tooltip js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" title="More" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"></button>

Oregon finds ways to score through the backdoor .. just saying that might be worth a try, Uncle

I don't think TCU could beat either of these teams or Bama. They'd beat the snot out of FSU.

Ohio St is better than Bama IMO...they outgained them by 130 yards, 1.1ypp and outrushed them by 1.7ypc

The game shouldnt have been as close as Bama made it

Yeah, college and pro both...it just makes no sense because the offense isn't getting penalized fully when they do a "half the distance to the goal." It should be half the distance to the goal, and then whatever is left over (penalty yds - how many they went back on half the distance) gets added on to the 1st and 10.

So a holding penalty at the 12 would put the ball at the 6, but it would be 1st and 14 (or whatever down it is).

Strike this...I said it wrong.

If you got a holding penalty at the 12, ball goes back to 6 but it's still first and 20...the sticks would move from the 22 to the 26.

Who is your other best team besides TCU Twinkie?

I dont know bro....both these teams look like a bunch was taken outta them from last go

they just both look sloppy to me, IDK

I know this...Oregon, I can't put my finger on it, just do not look right. From the size of the kids....idk man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back