Broner vs. Malignaggi

Oh, the main event, good timing. No action here, twink, where's your money? I'll root a little karma your way.

What a sell out....Frenchy a NY native comes out with Broner

Love seing Broner come out first.....

Champ next broner u bitch

Agree to disagree Jab, Banks was landing his jab at will yet he basically threw maybe 5 a round for the last 8? Had zero intention to mix it up even though sugar hill was yelling at him every round we saw? If it was banks mental meltdown it was obviously my bad but my god he crushed banks for two rounds then just quit punching????? I don't know what to say after that. Banks won bay Haymon corner. I tip my cap to you guys.

what up Turkas?

Don't think we've crossed paths yet so I don't think I've had a chance to welcome you to the forum but....WELCOME TURKAS!

Agree to disagree Jab, Banks was landing his jab at will yet he basically threw maybe 5 a round for the last 8? Had zero intention to mix it up even though sugar hill was yelling at him every round we saw? If it was banks mental meltdown it was obviously my bad but my god he crushed banks for two rounds then just quit punching????? I don't know what to say after that. Banks won bay Haymon corner. I tip my cap to you guys.

If they were gonna have him take a dive, do you think they would make it go 12?

Twink, I think your feed is way ahead of my firstrow feed

I'm moving in 5 days so I've already taken all my TVs down and packed them up. Forced to watch this one on the interwebs

I tell ya, without any direction, I might have to cheer against the skeleton guy.

WAR BRONERS DAD. Hopefully broner makes enough money to do a quadruple bybass for his dad. Jab we will talk more after this fight.

SOB class act:shake:

we know betting this sport how fucked it is

starnge night so far for sure

Twink, I think your feed is way ahead of my firstrow feed

I'm moving in 5 days so I've already taken all my TVs down and packed them up. Forced to watch this one on the interwebs
sorry Ill keep the updates to a min

u know me bro, I cant shut up lol

Paulie already looks beat up though. Maybe he just gets a red face.

i have this great surround sound system at my house

Paulies punches sound like queefs

Broners my bass drum hits

yikes

Feels good to stumble upon an anticipated fight that spurred a thread on 5/26 ... pleasure to watch it with you guys.

Back