Broner vs. Malignaggi

Broner cant fight at 47. I dont watch much boxing but no way, no how. Paulie has great skill and great heart.

Guys Mitchell won this fight by decision no doubt. But IT IS MY BAD for underestimating how bad Haymon can control fights.

Paulie tells it baby

Paulie I love ya dog.....pleaase just be a commenator so i aiont gotta lsten to the shit, you arew the TRUTH

Tarver got canned cuz he shot and cant commentate

Paulie will fight again and is THE best COMMENTATOR/color guy.....easy

I thought the fight was close, Broner's inactivity cost him some rounds IMO. No problem with Broner winning this one, but he has to be the loser long term from this fight.

Broner is supposed to be the next coming, but he did much less against Paulie than Hatton, Cotto, and Khan did. Broner can say whatever he wants. but Paulie clearly was able to get his work in and trouble Broner. To me this is a huge flag to pump the breaks on this hype job.

And RWIW Broner is clearly and asshole and the worst sport in boxing.

I was going to ask, did he say "sidepiece"? This chick must be thrilled.

Two weeks ago shotime and GB had the card of the year. Tonight they had the absolute BARF fucking card of the year. Sour taste all around. It was my absolute bad to bet on Banks in this situation. LOL @ Mannix saying banks cant go deep. I think his record will disagree. I don't know how you crush seth for two rounds and then just stop punching.

In order to #stillbedead, something would first have to #bedeadtostartwith.

"Boxing is boring. Excuse me while I golf"

There's irony.
LOL, the age old argument. Yes Paulie made a million dollars tonight...clearly life support jab

Fuck Broner, I want to watch good fights. WHAT IS NEXT FOR ALVARADO AND PROVODNIKOV. And BTW i will watch bradley v Provod next to wash this shit card out of my mind.

Im about 10 mins away from watching FOTY with people who are hating boxing right now but are in for a awesome wake up call with Bradley v Prov. We're wasted but I will deliver.

Back