Broner vs. Malignaggi

Yeah, I get what you're saying.

Announcers are getting a little too heavy on Bika for my liking. I think Periban is fighting good. Needs to get a little busier, but I think he's timing Bika nicely and doing good body work.

Yeah, I get what you're saying.

Announcers are getting a little too heavy on Bika for my liking. I think Periban is fighting good. Needs to get a little busier, but I think he's timing Bika nicely and doing good body work.
very even fight so far i think

which would bode well for us jab as we got the GB guy

Yeah, I like our chances here. I wish he were throwing the jab more. Not sure why he's not using it.
yeah he has that huge reach advantage

And Bika is fighting a lil different than he usually does....ie, perfect for Peri's jab

He's gone down from 2 slips. He's damn near went down from 4 or so more. He keeps losing his footing.

Seriously about to mute my TV.

"Bika doing a good job of avoiding punches" - as he get tagged with a right hand.

"Bika loading up!" - as he misses with wide punches.

Seriously about to mute my TV.

"Bika doing a good job of avoiding punches" - as he get tagged with a right hand.

"Bika loading up!" - as he misses with wide punches.
everyone on twitter has Bika up as well

i could see 96-94 either way really

My bro Turkas no doubt crushed on Evan Williams right now.

With my boy Paulie fighting I sprung for the Jack.

Great first fight, I have Bika winning soundly at 117-113.

This is what happens when you step in the ring with a fighter coming out of an Kevin Cunningham gym.

LOL. Talking about how Bika was teeing off, then having to show 3 highlights to seem him land a punch.

Go home Showtime, you're drunk.

With my boy Paulie fighting I sprung for the Jack.

Great first fight, I have Bika winning soundly at 117-113.

This is what happens when you step in the ring with a fighter coming out of an Kevin Cunningham gym.
really? wow....i cant see it that wide

really? wow....i cant see it that wide

It was probably closer to a 116-112 fight, but what can I say I think Julie Lederman is the best judge in the world and she had it a draw.

IMO I felt Bika clearly won though. He controlled most of the rounds and clearly landed the harder punches all night.

Turkas, much respect, man, but I don't see how anything about that fight can be categorized as "clearly".

Back