Broner vs. Malignaggi

Paulie really not worth a shot at 10-1?

I mean, stranger things have happened. Not many, but a few.

I would think the value is in Broner by decision. Considering Paulie can't mess your hair up with a punch, he is still tough as nails. And he's the best Broner's been in with. Worse fighters than Paulie have gone the distance with Broner.

Haha. I put 5 bucks on Paulie to win in the 12th round at +56500

Hoping for a late injury to Broner I guess

Periban is +200 at my local. GB card.....I just cannot get that Bika/Ward fight outta my head, to pull the trigger on Periban yet. When I compare the resume's, it is tough to pull the trigger....but again, GB card

May just lay off

Bika's a tough dude. But we've got the bigger fighter, with good skills, a good jab, 7 inch reach advantage, a GBP fighter, and 2/1 odds to boot. He may lose, but there's too much I like about this one to not play it.

Ditto that. I have a feeling there's some overreaction to him getting caught the first time around. He was doing well until he got clipped. Fight a little smarter this time, and he can win.

The problem with Mitchel is I don't think he has a chin at all or the experience to recover after said weak chin fails him. He can do good work against Banks and may very well control the fight, but I think at some point he will get rocked on a counter just like in his 2 previous fights. Banks is a tough/smart Kronk fighter and has shown if he hurts Seth he can finish him, something Witherspoon should have, but couldn't accomplish. I also question if Mitchell has the stamina and ability to go late with an experienced and quality boxer like Banks because this one may very well see the championship rounds

Haha. I put 5 bucks on Paulie to win in the 12th round at +56500

Hoping for a late injury to Broner I guess
'
Hey for 5 busk why not.

IMO he is absolutely worth a play in this fight. Look Broner is the favorite, he should be the favorite, and I hate to say it, but he will probably win too. However, Paulie is easily his best opponent and is fighting in front of his home crowd in a venue where he has gotten the home benefit from judges before. Basically, I don't see him as a 10-1 dog against a talented, but unproven guy.

Paulie/Broner O11.5 +215 1u

Periban +140 .5u
Periban +195 1u

Banks/Mitchell O5.5 +105 2u
Mitchell +130 1u

Periban up to +225. People really liking Bika, apparently.

Bika's a tough dude. But we've got the bigger fighter, with good skills, a good jab, 7 inch reach advantage, a GBP fighter, and 2/1 odds to boot. He may lose, but there's too much I like about this one to not play it.
This is the only selling feature enough for me to bet it....you are doing a good job selling me on it tho jab LOL

The problem with Mitchel is I don't think he has a chin at all or the experience to recover after said weak chin fails him. He can do good work against Banks and may very well control the fight, but I think at some point he will get rocked on a counter just like in his 2 previous fights. Banks is a tough/smart Kronk fighter and has shown if he hurts Seth he can finish him, something Witherspoon should have, but couldn't accomplish. I also question if Mitchell has the stamina and ability to go late with an experienced and quality boxer like Banks because this one may very well see the championship rounds
If you watch that clip of the first fight Seth had Banks grasping and clutching first.....He just missed. He has had a long time to work on the things he needed to...still debating but I likely play Seth here

Paulie/Broner O11.5 +215 1u

Periban +140 .5u
Periban +195 1u

Banks/Mitchell O5.5 +105 2u
Mitchell +130 1u

Periban up to +225. People really liking Bika, apparently.
Throw out Soliman and the losses are to: Joe Calzaghe, Lucian Bute, Andre Ward, and Mendy(DQ that he was killing Jean Paul)

93_pauliemalignaggi.jpg

Brooklyn Stand The Fuck UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

who that follows boxing for real, doesnt like Paulie??

if we are GB conspiracy about Periban/Bika....add that Periban would be the first Mexican EVER to win a title at Super Middle I read earlier

Think this is the first time we strongly disagree this year on the banks fight. BOL to you guys but I think Seth is vastly over matched in this fight and unless he hits that bombs away right early he will be outclassed in the middle rounds.

Twinkie Plays

Mayhem Mitchell +115.../ 1.5 units

Magic Man +800.../ 20 bucks(not doing the division on that LOL)

Periban +200.../ 1/2 a unit(Jab tail LOL)

GL

Should be a good card tip, although the first fight may be feast or famine

we dont know how that one will play out

Back