Bowl Games Discussion Thread (NOT CFP or New Year's Six)

Who can tell me about liberty?

Run like a version of the option. Small QB. They allow points. SMU should have been in this bowl. I mean at times this season they were close to live dogs to Sam Houston and Mid Tenny.

Oregon's motivation would be only question.

This isn't to me like Tulane last year, or Western Michigan vs. Georgia. This is a good Sun Belt team vs. Oregon.

Run like a version of the option. Small QB. They allow points. SMU should have been in this bowl. I mean at times this season they were close to live dogs to Sam Houston and Mid Tenny.

Oregon's motivation would be only question.

This isn't to me like Tulane last year, or Western Michigan vs. Georgia. This is a good Sun Belt team vs. Oregon.
Yea seems like they gonna get the dick

If Oregon remotely cares they will win by 30+

Lots of Ducks fans land here in general so there will actually be a crowd at least

Will be fun to watch IF Oregon defense shows up. They are the most complete team not in the playoff but hard to figure they're pumped to play Liberty

Lots of Ducks fans land here in general so there will actually be a crowd at least

Will be fun to watch IF Oregon defense shows up. They are the most complete team not in the playoff but hard to figure they're pumped to play Liberty
I always put value in HC for motivation and in general as long as not insane opt outs… should show up

How come a fluke? PSU offense was grwat when not playing a top 3 defense
Top 3 will always be debatable when those defenses never played an actual offense

Not dismissing the B1G defenses, that would be idiotic but it would also be short sighted not to flag them for what they played against

Is Bo Nix even playing? His body language at the end of the Washington game spoke volumes to me with his bitch ass on the bench head hung low covered by a towel not watching his D play. Kinda told me his season was done.

Is Bo Nix even playing? His body language at the end of the Washington game spoke volumes to me with his bitch ass on the bench head hung low covered by a towel not watching his D play. Kinda told me his season was done.

Bo been playing for 6 years and his draft stock isn't elite - ranked 6th. Not sure if he's playing.

He's playing

Does he actually GAF about the game? The million dollar question

Let's be honest Ohio State stopped Mizzou's offense for what could have been 12 quarters of game had they not gone 3 and out every time on offense.

The new B10 could be worlds better than the SEC very soon...

True. For all I know they might be better than those two.

I hate this game and will only bet it live if at all. Not much in the way of fun betting games today

Missouri's offense doing nothing for 3 games of possessions leads us to believe otherwise.

Let's be honest Ohio State stopped Mizzou's offense for what could have been 12 quarters of game had they not gone 3 and out every time on offense.

The new B10 could be worlds better than the SEC very soon...
These bowl games are uncomfortable to watch. We expect team A vs team B like they're in stride but they've ended up with a bunch of teams looking like they're just enjoying a road trip

Ole Piss crushing the transfer portal has to someone not be the best news for players on the current team?

Reactions: KJ
I wanna fade Piss but just not sure

I saw a focused Penn St. team at the Rose Bowl last year vs. a way better team in Utah (than Piss) but Rising did get hurt...

Did not like what I saw with b10 vs. SEC last night.

And I don't remember the game but Piss lost to Texas Tech by 17 last year in their bowl game.

Think about it if you woke up yesterday in TIGER MODE and just bet a Clemson/Memphis/Missouri/Auburn/LSU ML parlay

I kinda want to know what that would have paid. Obv Auburn and LSU are significant faves which means virtually nothing but you know some chick that loves tigers out there has that ticket

Back