Bookmaker dropped today

tru

Friend of CTG
Looks like around 3:30pm est they dropped mostly every fbs/fbs matchup for week 1

:tiphat:

Must be gettin closer to kickoff when we get a horses sighting. How's shit been? U ready for this season?

Hey man, things have been pretty good, thanks, busy summer though and my prep work was behind schedule but almost caught up now thanks to a big effort the last couple weeks.

Good luck this year Tru...love this time of year with the anticipation.

Hey man, things have been pretty good, thanks, busy summer though and my prep work was behind schedule but almost caught up now thanks to a big effort the last couple weeks.

Good luck this year Tru...love this time of year with the anticipation.

Thanks, best of luck like always this season

:shake:

First time I can think of that there weren't major discrepancies between what other books already had up and what CRIS opened. Wonder if they're changing their approach this year?

First time I can think of that there weren't major discrepancies between what other books already had up and what CRIS opened. Wonder if they're changing their approach this year?

I noticed that also, I was shocked tha games I thought were way off at 5d didn't move as much as I thought. Some slight differences, but a lot of tha same numbers 5dimes had up for awhile

Bout time. 5dimes and Betoline already had them out. Where the line originates my ass.....

Bout time. 5dimes and Betoline already had them out. Where the line originates my ass.....

they still do set tha market, when they drop every offshore book basically besides pinny just copies tha BM line at that current time

Also I'm pretty sure 5d and BOL copied lines from a smart bookmaker out in Vegas ;)

5d and BOL in house bookmakers aren't that sharp

they still do set tha market, when they drop every offshore book basically besides pinny just copies tha BM line at that current time

Most books don't have a choice, since CRIS is the first book with any type of respectable limits, all the arb guys come out and try to middle everything...you kinda have to move within striking distance of their number

That bookmaker I see isn't as high on Marshall, bowling green and others as god is ;)

never thought about tha other spots movin because of arb bettors, makes alot of sense. I just thought it was 100% they had more faith in tha cris line. Good info, thanks

Definitely had BGSU higher, think I'm plenty high on Marshall but must not be low enough on Miami...

That's the whole reason virtually everyone stays close to each other in all sports, if it weren't for those guys playing scalps and middles everyone could just put up what they think and book to their own action

Definitely had BGSU higher, think I'm plenty high on Marshall but must not be low enough on Miami...

That's the whole reason virtually everyone stays close to each other in all sports, if it weren't for those guys playing scalps and middles everyone could just put up what they think and book to their own action

Agreed, even if tha line is correct u can't have team a -28 and down tha street book has team a -23. I haven't seen that many sports books want 100% of tha action one sided. GL this season linde.

Oh, I know. Was just complaining that they should have been up already. I'm one of the people refreshing my computer over and over on Sunday evenings to get the opening line on BM

nice to see the action heating up

can't wait

GL everyone....look forward to sharing info and the chatter

nice to see the action heating up

can't wait

GL everyone....look forward to sharing info and the chatter

Whats ur non homerish thoughts on lsu week 1 neutral site vs Wisconsin? I'm surprised to see lsu -4.5, it is a better number than what 5d had before -6, but it still looks off.

LSU in houston is hard to call neutral, half those kids are from there and miles is using this as a recruiting trip. we don't even know who the starting qb's are gonna be for either team. if it's stave and harris, figure lsu's chances at covering increase.

Whats ur non homerish thoughts on lsu week 1 neutral site vs Wisconsin? I'm surprised to see lsu -4.5, it is a better number than what 5d had before -6, but it still looks off.
I'd have LSU or nothing. Tough opener for both teams...

what did you make the game, -3?

Closer to a pick basically. Lsu down from lastyear wit losses of qb, rb, top 2 wrs. 3 point lsu win would be perfect for both us. Lastyear end of season these teams in most PRs were basically even, plus or minus 1 to 2 points either way.

Of tha 128 fbs teams only 13 teams lost more players that contributed to stats offensive and defensive than lsu. Lsu like bama an other powerhouses will reload no doubt, but I don't think they will be as strong week 1 as end of tha year.

excellent point about the end of the year, tru. but how much weight do you give to the idea of les changing his offense 180 degrees with the experienced o line and fournette at RB? i mean, he did change a lot last year when mett, landry, and beckham were showing up like they were.

I'm sayin fournette is still a freshman, great vs high school boys but he's now in tha sec vs men week in week out.

I have this game at LSU -3. If Wisky can get past LSU they can easily go undefeated in the regular season (as long as they don't get caught at Iowa).

Figured I'd post this here since we were discussing...

http://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=33&sub=101925351

Ran into this thread yesterday, and couldn't resist creating an account and responding after having to read that "LVH is the gravitational center of the football universe," "all other books will ultimately gravitate toward LVH in the long haul," and "it is well known that LVH lines are the sharpest and they are the gold standard."

I told the guy he was watching a few too many Vegas-related segments on ESPN and FS1, and that a look at any line history shows that LVH always has copy and pasted CRIS numbers right after their openers are released. Made mention of them not having a mobile app which somewhat limits sharp handle, and that outside their preseason win totals and GOYs, you rarely see them taking stances with their numbers.

Checked back a bit later to see if I got any responses, and not only had my posts been deleted, but I had been banned. The other guy speaking some sense in the thread was boxed. Kinda interesting, huh?

Haha fuck that place, they banned me back in 06 or some shit for callin some honkey a cracker. You are 100% correct though. When cris drops, nigggas listen and copy. I'm shocked though they banned you for that, and deleted tha post. I can understand if u were bashing a feature book of theirs but I don't get it

Guess they don't want anyone revealing that places do copy and paste and want to keep up the illusion that every bookmaker at every book has opinions?

LOL at covers...check out their prediction tracker results last year. Note...you'll have to do some scrolling

Back