Bonzi and James for Bobby Jackson

interesting...

so haluska, vinicius, and b jax all gone and we get mike james and bonzi wells, moving mo pete to the bench.

Tyson
West
Peja
Wells
Paul

James
Pargo
Mo Pete
Ely
Bowen

we just got rid of the tail end of our a bench and an overpaid inconsistant jackson, but still higher salary with an overpaid james but wells contract isnt bad and its expiring. We just got deeper without giving up much. I like it, since Jackson is one of the worst shooters there is, I don't mind James.

kings have won 2 straight but management still sees the season with no playoffs? weird.

Not bad, their bench was struggling to get buckets, this trade helps out the hornets on that end, lose a little defensively though. Overall not a bad move, espacially considering Wells contract expires after this year, right?

Whats the status on BirdMan?? I haven't heard anything in a couple weeks, he'd help off the bench

idk, when he gets off his suspension we are rights to sign him before anyone else does. if we dont then i think other teams can try to get him but I wouldnt mind him, but I really want PJ Brown to sign

Crazy to trade a Spurs killer like Wells when you are likely to make the playoffs.

i think that trade REALLY did help both teams, for all reasons concerned. i do miss bonzi and his lebron like 4th quarters.

Back