Bills DB Damar Hamlin Thoughts...

Not sure if the video is more hilarious than sharing antonio sabato posts

Only one I could find for some reason but shit is odd as fuck.

Dude masked up like 2020, calling gimmick by the league and the Muffalo BiLLLS.

This is a really good (and long) breakdown of the entire situation. He makes a lot of good points and doesn’t jump to any conclusions whatsoever.

the Bills said he went to the facility though didnt they? Last week?

Everything in the nfl leaks, all it takes is 1 intern or whatever who wants to impress schefty or rapaport, that's why I would lean right now everything is on up and up, but wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt

If it isn't, my guess is they are working hard to keep it quiet till after the super bowl

the Bills said he went to the facility though didnt they? Last week?

Everything in the nfl leaks, all it takes is 1 intern or whatever who wants to impress schefty or rapaport, that's why I would lean right now everything is on up and up, but wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt

If it isn't, my guess is they are working hard to keep it quiet till after the super bowl

Yeah, he visited facility last week at least once from what they’ve said.

There was a picture Milano posted of Damar that also got people asking silly questions because the other player in the pic was wearing a shirt they all wore on a day back when Damar was still healthy and playing. Like he posted an old pic and tried to play it off as if it was current.

Wow , the conspiracy cult is so easily hood winked by nonsense .
I wouldn't say that.

There is some weirdness to the whole situation.

The thread posted above is a good breakdown imo.

There will be questions, because of the secrecy is all.

More interesting to me is the picture from the hospital their first game after... That was awesome to see then... As is noted elsewhere, looks like they cleaned it up a bit (lack of IVs, etc).

Who knows.

Amazing story of recovery... Pretty neat thing.

Bringing back to the bottom.

Best read on this overall.

Agreed, and why I posted it. It’s very reasoned, makes a lot of sense, and most importantly doesn’t jump to any conclusions.

There are many other reasons why it may not have been him at the game, him being dead seems like the silliest and most far fetched one. Having said that, what would have been the reason the Bills could have just said he wasn’t feeling up to it and didn’t come to the game? Nobody was demanding he be there…it’s very odd.

Last edited:
Agreed, and why I posted it. It’s very reasoned, makes a lot of sense, and most importantly doesn’t jump to any conclusions.

There are many others reasons why it may not have been him at the game, him being dead seems like the silliest and most far fetched one. Having said that, what would have been the reason the Bills could have just said he wasn’t feeling up to it and didn’t come to the game? Nobody was demanding he be there…it’s very odd.
Yeah, he's not dead.

That's ridiculous and if he was that's quite the show they've put on that would crash in their faces.

There is absolutely a chance he wasn't feeling up to it. As you said, if that's the case, why be tricky about it?

Wow , the conspiracy cult is so easily hood winked by nonsense .
Taking time off the Interwebs is hard but it's better than getting sucked into life destruction. Reality needs to be redefined, the shapeshifters are trying to control the internet.

Won't be long before a haunted house will actually involve murder by a guy in a mask with a chainsaw

This is one point I’ve seen a few people try to make about the security and the fact they turned their backs to where a threat would be and no real security team would ever do that (and they bring up secret service, etc).

It seems as if it could be easily explained as these are just random “security” dudes who work at the stadium and aren’t necessarily trained tactical security. Their job may simply have been to shield Damar from the cameras (which would be odd, but it would be a reasonable explanation). There also wouldn’t necessarily be any thought given to “a threat” as they’re in the stadium and the access to where they were was probably cut off well before getting anywhere near that elevator…why would anyone be expecting “a threat” to even be there?

I'm Late To The Show...Let's Go With He Really Passed Away...

Why With The Charades?!

Your guess is as good as anyone else’s. If he was dead though, they wouldn’t go on with the charades would they?

It’s all a bit weird and odd, but you’d have to imagine there is a good explanation for anything people are finding weird and odd.

Dude ain't dead but the whole thing reeks of stinky NFL public relations bullshit.

Put it this way, I would rather have had David Stern babysit my kids than Roger the Dodger Goodell.

Bills took one for the team, they looked like they'd rather be somewhere else the entirety of the game.

The kick-backs will be sufficient.

'Damar' at the game throwing up hand signs dressed like a crisis actor from the 2020 'Rona campaign the feel good story but the Bills winning and throwing the NFL into strange debatable territory with a neutral site AFC 'ship game is some Roger the Dodger would rather avoid.

The latter is a PR nightmare in all honesty.

Dude ain't dead but the whole thing reeks of stinky NFL public relations bullshit.

Put it this way, I would rather have had David Stern babysit my kids than Roger the Dodger Goodell.
OT but on...

I miss Stern.

OT but on...

I miss Stern.

Ya, Stern was like no other.

Stern would have stamped out this load management bullshit, he knows his 'stars' need to play because that's how he built the league up under his tenure.

Greatly missed.

This Silver guy is a wet wimp...

Q
Bills took one for the team, they looked like they'd rather be somewhere else the entirety of the game.

The kick-backs will be sufficient.

'Damar' at the game throwing up hand signs dressed like a crisis actor from the 2020 'Rona campaign the feel good story but the Bills winning and throwing the NFL into strange debatable territory with a neutral site AFC 'ship game is some Roger the Dodger would rather avoid.

The latter is a PR nightmare in all honesty.

Damar is known for the hand gestures of a heart ( just like many athletes from various sports )

Not sure where ya live Brother , but doctors offices and medical facilities here in NY still require masks ...Many people who have serious underlying health conditions in WNY are still wearing masks ...

Been a very bad winter so far for the seasonal flu in these parts
...Covid still around too , my whole house caught it again right before Christmas ..
Thankfully I was the only one with symptoms that lasted 2 weeks....Still have fluid in my right ear though ( pain in the arse )

Back