Big Alimony 2006-2007 Bowl Selections and Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet. i just threw a little on Hawaii...and i feel even better about it now, seeing you're on it so big.

you & your large plays = money

hey bar, why do you like hawaii so much? all the stats are pointing for an asu cover. i know i am not as good as you, but please enlighten me and the rest of us... thanks, bro. and merry christmas!:shake:

Thanks a lot fellas.

Couldn't be happier qwith the 5-0 start to bowl season...its exciting. I'll be around for an hour waiting to leave for last family thing and later tonight be back..sorry for not being around all weekend.

Thanks RJ...hope you and the wifey have had a great Holiday. Enjoy the rest of your vacation.

Im glad your hitting these early plays and loading up the account, thus it will ease the pain on New Years Day ;)

Merry Christmas bitch.. did you get your girl a ctg thong?
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

abcs said:
Im glad your hitting these early plays and loading up the account, thus it will ease the pain on New Years Day ;)

Merry Christmas bitch.. did you get your girl a ctg thong?
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Hopefully she comes in last....in pool..thats the prize ;)

Damn son, you killin em out there.....hopefully Central Michigan hits tonight then you'll HAVE to lose the UCLA game right?!?! Cause I need my boys down in Talahassee to pick up the W, get a lil momentum going into next season so we can be hoistin that national title trophy in Jan 08' haha

Any concern that the line dropped from -11 with the vast majority on CMU? I like CMU too but don't understand the line movement?

Hole in pocket...

Trust me, I will not hesitate to play huge reverse line movement. But, in some situations..like ASU-HAW on Sunday where lin went down 3.5 points from open you have to stick with what you know is gonna happen..kinda hard to explain. Should be a nice croiwd for the Chips downtown. I know several friends of mine are heading down...people are excited

Ridonkulous...you single handedly made my holidays that much better...didn't have to stressfully cap shit, or worry about losing any money...good looks on the plays man

Damn bro...you are absolutely killing it right now. In fact, I think most on the board have been killing their "man" the past week or so. Isn't that what this is all about anyways?

Keep up the great work and let's all bring in the New Year in style!!!

Great start BAR! With you on the Bruins and decided to take a shot on the OVER, since it's dropped below 40. Hell, with so many unders so far, bound to see one soon. Why not one nobody expects;-)

Keep killing 'em!

Upgraded UCLA to a 4 units play in the top window.

Prices of -4 -105 and -4 +106 eah for 2 units.

Have really fallen foir this game more and more today. Am I due for a letdown? Of course. Will it happen? Me hopes and thinks not.

Check threads authored by these gentleman for really good stuff pertaining to a UCLA PLAY tonight

FondyBadger
ABCS
CenTexGambler

Also on Bruins. Actually leaned FSU early but can't get away from all the numbers that point to UCLA.. Like many, I am due for a let down in the Bowl games but I really like our situation tonight.. GL BAR. You don't know me but I have followed you for sometime as a lurker. Admire your work, especially in the NBA forum.

I think BAR has made everyone some cash this year. Next season i will set up a seperate account and tail everyone of his college football plays.. oh yea and if i go broke doin so.. I will introduce Big al to my good buddies ;)
churchbouncers%5D.jpg

Alright, todays Bowl plays are added to the top window.

Bama ML for one unit
TAMU ML for 4 units
Rutgers -7 for 2 units.

I honestly thought I was going to get some line movement towards Cal when line was around 5.5 weeks ago. It never happened and in fact went complete opposite. I have loved Aggy to win SU all along and said fuck it and grew some nuts and played ML. I had planned on a 5 unit play but shaved one off due to basically selling 3 points.

I will be back a little late to discuss at leats the last two games. If I arrive back from errands b4 Bama-Okie I will discuss that as well.

Man last night was a crazy game, FSU got some odd scores then the momentum just overwhelmed the bruins.. oh well and gluck

ah well...chalking ALABAMA up as a loss....first real bad decision of bowl season...had day off and kinda forced a play...big mistake

B.A.R. said:
ah well...chalking ALABAMA up as a loss....first real bad decision of bowl season...had day off and kinda forced a play...big mistake

Game isn't over yet, still alive!

Yo dude, what's your price on the ML? I took em +3. I'm thinking better value getting the FG because my book only has em +135.

GL tonight!!!

Getting brutalized on ML's last two days....appreciate Oregon St coming all the way back and going for 2...assholes..lol

If you ever tail me and i post a ML...take points...I swear...this happened so many times in all sports last year and the kurse is back

hi BAR!!!!.....navy and iowa looking good so far though it's been a rough bowl season for me so far.....i'm on vtech tonight...wanted to know your thoughts and/or who you like in that game tonight....cheers man

Evening cappers,

Wanted to apologize for my piss-poor capping the past few days. I have went 2-7 the last 4 days am pretty steamed about it. Now, some plays were out of character but others I loved. They simply were wrong side. Last nights Gopher blindsiding was just unexpected. What can you do? Nothing. I did look at past years Bowl betting and it sems I never really prosper between Xmas and NewYears eve. My best times are first week and the big games. So, I rolled early this year and got rolled in middle. I love Mondays card and will be adding some fairly large sized plays. I look forward to more conversation on the games later tonight and Monday morning. I will be around most of day Monday till UM-SC game. I won;t be doing much New Years eve because I am concetrated on the Monday card.

Refocused after much bitching at myself and ready to go.

Congrats to all winners today!

Thanks John

Shoulda middled GT-WVU....dumb mistake on my part...half that bet was cuz Reg Ball...jeez.

Ttoal of 10 units on UM vs SC...craZY YES....STUPID NO...

I have price of -1 -110 for rest of units.

gl...drunk..peace

nice hit on tha u.. u got the line early

Calvin Johnson is ballin out today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back