best bet from the best baby8/31/13

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

guy's I have found 1 game that look'a real good. it's football season and I waited a long time for this football season to start. but my health is not good I don't think I will be doing a lot of posting. but every year 4 month's before the start of the season I try to find 1 game that looks real good . and I have found one the bet TCU under 50 and my best bet of the year. yeah I no already best bet but this is the way I have been betting. the best time to beat your bookmaker is in the first 3 or 4 week's in football. before the line came I said to myself that the O/U will be 49/50 and bang it was 50. but guys please bet at your own risk it's gambling gl guy's 1 more time to the bank:badass:

I like it d8, maybe not enough to load up on but at least a couple of U's. I think it maybe a 42 to 47 pt game.
It bothers me a bit that TCU has two good D players suspended for this game but they do have some decent backup.
So lets do this brother. GL on the Under and for the season. :thumbsup2:

BAR/kowboyKarl/schrute you guy's are the best. the same to you my brother's you guys have a great football year. lets make the bookmaker pay. were is the moose

yes/xyzky/win/Defaz ty guy's. gl guy's lets have a great football season. I have a feeling CTG will have a great year. time to brake our bookmakers

Glad to see you back for football this year D8, here's to a successful year for you my friend. I know the health is still bothering you as well, sending prayers your way too for better health.

cover ty my brother yeah health would help there is nothing more important then health . gl to you this this year I hope this year will be your best

D8 how are you brother? long time no talk!... I am banned from that TOUT SITE Pregame (RJ BELL is an aboluste d*** and all the other TOUTS on that sorry site trying to rob peoples cash) so you can't catch me there.. I am posting at moachist.com mostly but I will keep in touch with you on here!! Pity this game went over but I know you will kill the ne4xt one buddy!

jsmitty/conor ty guy's I had a 0-2 week what can I say but next week. WF+3 wrong team getting point's outright win that's not saying much it's only a 3 point line./ FLORIDA-3/WESTERN KENTUCKY+14/and in pro football DENVER-7 it's a chalk you guy's no how much I hate betting on chalk's gl guy's

cooler ty and gl to you this year. lets have a great week add on game's SC+3.5/OREGON-22/TEXAS-7/TOLEDO+17

Conor what's happening my bother what happened at pre game. I know about them MF tout's there. how is everything going in Ireland gl this year

jsmitty/conor ty guy's I had a 0-2 week what can I say but next week. WF+3 wrong team getting point's outright win that's not saying much it's only a 3 point line./ FLORIDA-3/WESTERN KENTUCKY+14/and in pro football DENVER-7 it's a chalk you guy's no how much I hate betting on chalk's gl guy's

Like all three plays!!! Looks like 3 & 0 this week. I'm on Wake ML.

:shake:

ty jimmy I hope your right a sweep would be great gl to you this week

Nice hit on the Broncos last night, DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 888888888888888888888888888! Hope your Saturday action treats you as well, amigo! Have a great season.

Judge ty I was just lucky I thought that BALT was going to win the game after BALT made it 14-7 . and gl to you this year my brother

Back