best bet from the best baby GOY

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
the indy ml was a real big bet for me but tomorrow it will 1 of the biggest bets I ever made gambling wise if my boookmaker will give it to me I dont think he will

wise your a smart man like you said you did the damage you wanted bet a ffew dollars win or lose not a big deal wise great job congrats there is nothing better getting up in the morning knowing your bookmaker owes you real good money
You're right. GL tomorrow night. We should have a real good one. If urban Mever pulls this off, he'll be an absolute legend.

Defaz I love OHIO STATE i'm betting half on OHIO STATE+6.5 i bought the .5 OHIO STATE+7 / and i'm betting the ML OHIO STATE+192 so far 2.000 on the ML I still want at least another 2.000 on the ML and thinking how much I want on OHIO STATE 5 digits this is a real big game because if OHIO STATE wins my bookmaker is in real deep trouble because of next week Pro playoff game but it all comes down to OHIO STATE

GL, Im on the + 7.5 earlier in week. BOVADA has a 7 still juiced- May add more not sure-

Check NFL squares thread to get your #'s...BTW the #'s suck- 8,9 AND 7,9 (not too bad)

Defaz unreal you have a great line +7.5 my god what is your ml I can't believe my buddy out west got OHIO STATE+192 its 175 everywhere I see

I didnt post in the college thread but if you would have asked I would have said to take ohio state+6

ballsy bets by D8 indy +350 OSU +192 OSU/Under action reverse OSU 2h bringing the pain to the bookmakers!

lbdt ty yeah the bookmakers are runnning for the hills all year long bol next week

ballsy bets by D8 indy +350 OSU +192 OSU/Under action reverse OSU 2h bringing the pain to the bookmakers!
Jih we are 100 percent killing are bookmakers ML regular bets teasers action REVERSE I hope he is still alvie tomorrow ty my brother

Thanks D. Great hit w Ohio state what a way to finish the season. Took Ohio state and under at half - figured that's what you woulda said.

Just want to say thanks for taking the time to post brother. Made some good money thanks to you. Truly appreciate it brother. Looking forward to your last few plays!

Thanks D. Great hit w Ohio state what a way to finish the season. Took Ohio state and under at half - figured that's what you woulda said.

Just want to say thanks for taking the time to post brother. Made some good money thanks to you. Truly appreciate it brother. Looking forward to your last few plays!
stone smart thinking because your 100 percent right Thursday I went to the DR because i'm real sick. my DR was over booked so they gave me a big fat diff DR now don't get me wrong I have nothing against fat DR but this guy didn't do shit. still sick as a dog so yesterday I went back to U of M hospital and yes my DR was there I thinking the pills he gave me are helping today so I was real sick if not being real sick stone I would have posted OHIO STATE +3 1 half .smart thinking you kind of no the way I bet great job i'm glad you hit everything the only thing my bookmaker didnt have was the diff of the final score I wish I could have predicted the final score I thought OHIO STATE would 100 percent kill OREGON like by 5 points the books gives you 5-1 odds and by 10 points 13-1 odds over 20 points 20-1 odds I wish he had that because if he did my god this book would be broke like I said QB for OREGON would be running for his life:stretcher:the QB for OREGON congrats my brothers. we still have 3 games to win in P ro football

good morning teaser write up check college thread sorry I put the game in the wrong thread:money::money::money::money::money::money::badass:
NE pick WINNER
SEATTLE-1 WINNER

guys 10 percent would be nice not for me for the hospital bill my god this baby will be real big after coming back from pittt pa JAN 4 I was sick i'm joking I have insurence I spelled that wrong but I can spell football teams and odds numbers guys I can't believe this football is done WTF well at least I get to see the wife every week. at least it will give time for the bookmaker to get some more money for us next year

HUNT my brother anytime at millers bar well not this week i'm real sick

hunt thats Right talk to STEED he is just mad because we did not invite him but STEED you can come to just think a great hamburger and a few beers the drive back to ohio would be nice but watch out for cops:goal:pull over steed have been drinking no sir please don't take me in I have CTG to run

Steed might not make it bro. I told him the burgers were good and he told me to stfu.

Maybe he will go to American jewelry and loan on Greenfield with us from hardcore pawn. We need to get ps4s

Maybe he will go to American jewelry and loan on Greenfield with us from hardcore pawn. We need to get ps4s
HUNT I thought I seen steed there pawning something:egg: steed MILLERS BAR:food4::beer4:hunt STEED would rather have white Castle come on steed we can go on 8 mile some great bars there you might get robbed or shot but its worth it:cheers3: steed anybody see the main man BAR

HUNT I thought I seen steed there pawning something:egg: steed MILLERS BAR:food4::beer4:hunt STEED would rather have white Castle come on steed we can go on 8 mile some great bars there you might get robbed or shot but its worth it:cheers3: steed anybody see the main man BAR

:party:

View attachment 37959
there is a few guy's that wanted to no how much I bet on games which I don't like to talk about I alway's say I bet a few Penny's . every post that I make I wager on myself to the bank baby mint gov mint:money:like I said the banks are running out of money

Buy the coliseum strip club too so hunt can get pussy everytime I drive home from work.

Defucker can bring chimps and snowblowers. BAR will bring pontoon boat, I will provide midgets and Steed will bring guns to protect us. I also have a jefe I know that can be our bodyguard, Mortada. Tracy cooks for all of us in the morning.

Defucker can bring chimps and snowblowers. BAR will bring pontoon boat, I will provide midgets and Steed will bring guns to protect us. I also have a jefe I know that can be our bodyguard, Mortada. Tracy cooks for all of us in the morning.
:rofl:

or guys we can go to MILLERS bar my brother Defaz/BAR/STEED/HUNT and the boys

and my real good friend out on the west coast with out him none of my bets would go through ty my brother for all you do now lets make our summer a great vacation until football starts up we have 1 more game left if the line is right let Double are bet on the SB

Defaz with your big stack and my little stack we can buy a good strip bar on 8 mile. like HUNT said STEED I no your out there somewhere we can go on 8 mile just unreal beautiful looking women my god are they beautiful some even have teeth

8 MILE/ALABAMA/WEST VIRGINIA

all the same...

I won't lie though, Burger King on 8 mile at 3 am on was back from the D was a 'CRUCIAL' stop few years back.

#chickensandwich

Back