best bet from the best baby GOY

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
my god I wish I was coaching a team MF 90 + percent of coaches have no clue how to coach i'm not kidding way back years now your talking coaching . I wish I was back in school all you need is to take a coaching class and your hired

MF jim gives the MF ball to a slow whiTe guy that has no rushing yards and you have gore that has 78 in the 1 Q my GOD:cheers3:

good morning guys lets move on i'm not even going to talk about what happened everybody seen the great coaching job by JIM unreal. if you want to no what I mean read post 702 unreal hey tony whats happening its a hard week you like MINN and NYJ its hard not taking the points in the NYJ game. but jets are bad real bad and you going against 1 of 2 best QB of all time and the best coach that football will ever see . you see what a great coach can do NE has players that nobody wanted players that run the 100 yard dash 9,1 but like I said you give me a great coach with AVE players you can have the great players . going against a great coach with AVE players will beat you 99.9 percent of the time football is the only sport where the coach has a say so in the final score . I love watching bill coach unreal the best coach of all time nobody can even come close to BILL . but tony i'm looking at PITT -3 like I said another hard week I liked SF-1 yesterday and the coach fucked up the game . yes this loss was JIM fault 100 percent if you do a 10 point teaser you should be good the bet
DETROIT +1
NE-.5
GREEN BAY-1.5

good morning guys lets move on i'm not even going to talk about what happened everybody seen the great coaching job by JIM unreal. if you want to no what I mean read post 702 unreal hey tony whats happening its a hard week you like MINN and NYJ its hard not taking the points in the NYJ game. but jets are bad real bad and you going against 1 of 2 best QB of all time and the best coach that football will ever see . you see what a great coach can do NE has players that nobody wanted players that run the 100 yard dash 9,1 but like I said you give me a great coach with AVE players you can have the great players . going against a great coach with AVE players will beat you 99.9 percent of the time football is the only sport where the coach has a say so in the final score . I love watching bill coach unreal the best coach of all time nobody can even come close to BILL . but tony i'm looking at PITT -3 like I said another hard week I liked SF-1 yesterday and the coach fucked up the game . yes this loss was JIM fault 100 percent if you do a 10 point teaser you should be good the bet
DETROIT +1
NE-.5
GREEN BAY-1.5
Good Luck today.

Mo ty now a days you have to find out who is coaching the game who is the zebras for that game where that zebra was born in what city nobody can be trusted bol

I like PITT-3 but the coach is not the best . but i'm taking a chance on this MF

Mo ty now a days you have to find out who is coaching the game who is the zebras for that game where that zebra was born in what city nobody can be trusted bol
Yup agreed. Think there will be a lot of points in that PITT game. Good luck

I see the PITT line is -2 unreal like I said the problem with PITT is coach

well guys I will not let my brothers down yesterday we had 2 bad beats thats the only way my bookmaker will get me but today we had a 2-0 day congrats

Nice call D8 still rolling brother. Unfortunately had NE at -1.5 in the tease because of local bookmaker always inflates NE lines. Glad you hit bro

stone are you kidding me what was your line that's why when I do a teaser I make sure all my team needs to do is win the game. what was your line -11.5 unreal sorry my brother

stone dam -11.5 unreal what a bad brake shit you wouldnt think the game could land on 1 point

well guys I will not let my brothers down yesterday we had 2 bad beats thats the only way my bookmaker will get me but today we had a 2-0 day congrats
D8 you are good for the site. Very positive influence. Happy Holidays to you bro!

D8 you are good for the site. Very positive influence. Happy Holidays to you bro!
Mo ty my brother it sounds like i'm cocky but i'm just sure on my bets I lose my share of games when I got up today and seen the SF score I almost had a MF stoke all I seen was 28-7 halftime

Mo MERRY CHRISTMAS have a happy new year and a winning bowl games lets see MICH STATE kick ass

Yeah brother -11.5. Unreal. San Fran last night then this. Oh well. Local book always does that. When you said GB -3 vs NE a few weeks ago I had NE -1. Went extra heavy on GB. But yeah every week is around 2 point difference on NE lines. Oh well. Thanks for everything as always brother.

Yeah brother -11.5. Unreal. San Fran last night then this. Oh well. Local book always does that. When you said GB -3 vs NE a few weeks ago I had NE -1. Went extra heavy on GB. But yeah every week is around 2 point difference on NE lines. Oh well. Thanks for everything as always brother.
unreal 2 real hard games to lose mostly yesterday with SF what a bad beat unreal

GREEN BAY-7 I bought .5 the line was -7.5 bol DETROIT has no shoot at winning this game nothing 0 goose egg . but will they cover I will take a chance DETROIT has not won at green bay since the civil waro

Last edited by a moderator:
guys i'm not a big teaser guy I did 5 teasers this year and won all 5 hitting 5-0 I see 1 more teaser that looks great the bets
GREEN BABY-1
CAR++9.5

CAR +3 should win this game ATLANTA is a real soft team I like the way CAR is playing football . I think we win all 3 bets with the teaser bol my brothers see you at the bank Monday like I have been saying all year baby needs new shoes

GL d8. Week 17 is the week I like to play real small and say goodbye to another regular season. My o my how quickly time goes.

GL D8. Looks like you're the lone wolf on Carolina, I hope you get it. I don't have the balls to touch that game either way.

GL D8. Looks like you're the lone wolf on Carolina, I hope you get it. I don't have the balls to touch that game either way.
Two ty its cool I like being the wolf . but anything can happen can AT win sure I don't think so CAR is playing real good ball winning the last 3 games tells me alot + AT coach is unreal bad bol

guys i'm looking out for my brothers like I said I don't like teasers but a win is a win 10 point teaser you won't find a better teaser. why bet at 1pm if your best bets are at 4.30 pm
GREEN BAY+2.5
SEATTLE-1
CAR+13

Good luck D8. Totally agree on Carolina. That's my only full unit play today. 3.5 is a gift...game should be pk

guys I think vegas is going a make a mint gov mint of these early games. I just checked the scores guys that 3 /10 point teaser looks so good if you asked me what game is the hardest its CAR. the other 2 should win with no problem unless Rogers something happens to him. other then that I can't see us losing today its gambling I understand but like I said if your ever going to do a teaser this is it 2 team I already put as a winner and I never do that
GREEN BAY+2 winner
SEATTLE-1 winner
CAR+13 open

wise you have the real hard part its pulling the trigger its never easy

I try to match what I have with what you guys have. Teasers is something I rarely play but with as tight as these lines can be, want not jump on the tails of someone who has a good feel for it. Thanks man

I try to match what I have with what you guys have. Teasers is something I rarely play but with as tight as these lines can be, want not jump on the tails of someone who has a good feel for it. Thanks man
wise no problem I like when others win your right playing teasers is bad i'm not nuts about playing them.I did 6 teasers and I hit all 6-0 this year that's not alot of teasers but like you said the lines are real hard at 1pm today I could not find 1 game that I liked I never want to press anything because you no what happens lose we still have 2 more days left

guys we had a great year in Pro everybody that rode me made a MF mint gov mint your bookmaker might want to kill himself after this year is over i'm not sure I will post next Sunday I will be out of town I will be coming back late Sunday or Monday . if I have time when the wife is at the store I will ty to post if not I will see you the following week bol my brothers and ty for your kind words mint gov mint baby:moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose:to the bank all the banks have no money left well off to the swiss banks what a great week last 9 games 9-0 all winners goodnight

guys I was not going to post i'm leaving out of town tomorrow but I seen this line I had to post because its a winner DETROIT has not won on the road since the civil war DETROIT Q is a loser dallas-7

guys i'm back if you want a winner bet DALLAS-6 can detroit win the game no it will not happen DALLAS is to good but the Q is can detroit cover yes I don;t think so the bets DALLAS-6

Back