best bet from the best baby GOY

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
I've never had my ass waxed but I have to imagine Dallas players are experience it now. They bought into the hype and prepared poorly. Jason Garrett is getting thoroughly out coached and it seems too late to recover. Romo, Marvin Lewis and Marv Levi deserve a spot in the Hall for their contributions to the immortal players we have and had in this league.

wise your 100 percent right DALLAS coach is real bad these coaches are so MF bad its unreal but DALLAS has much better players and playing at dallas no I can't see DETROIT winning

This might have been the worst Wildcard weekend of teams I can ever remember. Hopefully we'll see better football next week. GL!

wise I agree with you out of the 4 games my only loser was DALLAS both coaches are bad DETROIT punting the ball late . WTF 4 down and 1 yard to go and the coach punts I say this all the time in football you have to no how to coach you really do you give DETROIT JIM H coaching yesterday and detroit wins

And what was going on with Arizona's punter who was netting 15 yards every punt? I thought I was watching the Sun Belt conference.

OHHH my numero uno *****- I got a big bet on DALLAS 7.5, maybe we both can win

Defaz DALLAS +7.5 is a lot of points DALLAS will score bol this game looks like a over bet

How's the new year treating you ? Good luck this weekend
good morning tony ty after getting back from seeing my wife I have been real sick can't shake this Flu . have a great week betting football not many games left

On NE -6.5 AND Carolina + 11.5
Defaz my brother I hate betting against you I agree with you on NE I think brady/ coach will be mad but on SEATTLE its a lot of points I agree but I thinking about doing a teaser
SEATTLE pick there is no way SEATTLE will lose this game
GREEN BABY+4.5 I wish Rogers wasn't hurt
OHIO STATE+17 my god I love this game and the ML wrong team getting points I get it because of OHIO STATE 3 string QB
Defaz my man I wish you the best I always root for you

Tipyerbartender ty my brother I hate taking both chalks but it is what it is have a great day make your bookmaker pay:cheers3:
NE-7 BRADY/COACH not this time BALT sorry

I love you as much as the next guy, but is English your main language?

Ahh. Polish jokes are still funny. You just have to speak slowly.

guys as long as I could see the oddsmkers lines the only thing i'm good at is numbers like rain man

guys as long as I could see the oddsmakers lines the only thing i'm good at is numbers like rain man:stretcher::stretcher:guys this is the QB for OREGON after the game to the hospital for brain surgery

guys you must be killing your bookmakers remember I get 10 percent just send it to 1-800 DILAUDID8 or to my swiss account

my partner out on the west coast we are not done yet Monday will be a real big bet call all bookmakers around the world because here we come my brother we are going for the kill:shooting:

Good games yesterday for the mostpart-

I played NE small and Carolina small, THEN I added this guy into the mix to have a nice day- And this mother fucking ticket barely cashed- I thought Carolina could've won that game- They put together long successful drives THEN a huge TO. While Seattle points came off HUGE plays- 3 TD's on 3rd down!

Jan 10 07:31 PM
by: INTERNET
NFL

Jan 10 08:21 PM
STRAIGHT BET
[113] CAR PANTHERS +17-190 (B+4)
1,900/1,000

<tbody>
[TD="align: center"]WIN
WIN
[/TD]

</tbody>

Got me some Dallas (MEDIUM) and INDY smaller- both at 7.5. GL today you sexy mother fucker

Good games yesterday for the mostpart-

I played NE small and Carolina small, THEN I added this guy into the mix to have a nice day- And this mother fucking ticket barely cashed- I thought Carolina could've won that game- They put together long successful drives THEN a huge TO. While Seattle points came off HUGE plays- 3 TD's on 3rd down!

Jan 10 07:31 PM
by: INTERNET
98709872NFLJan 10 08:21 PMSTRAIGHT BET
[113] CAR PANTHERS +17-190 (B+4)
1,900/1,0001,000

<tbody>
[TD="align: center"]WIN
WIN[/TD]

</tbody>
Defaz my man nice hit your right PANTHERS could have won SEATTLE was lucky to cover

wise ROGERS health I think GREEN BAY will run the ball at the start of the game. after ROGERS gets warm he will start throwing the ball but at 1 run run to keep that leg safe I really like the under a lot full game I really don't no bol

GREEN BAY D is tricky they can play great D when playing at GREEN BAY and its cold under 27 should be a winner

wise no problem any time i'm happy for you nice hit now lets see this baby go over lets go GREEN BAY

Im not going to lie. I was looking overs and changed it when I saw your play. It took some Sweat but it came in thanks to Rodgers fumble and a couple of muffed snaps from both QBs

wise its cool you hit the 1 half now you don't have to worry about the game unless you have a bet on it good job

guys bring out the party baby if INDY wins my bookmaker will have a MF stroke:stretcher:

I had ML, +10, Indy team total over 1st half and game. I hit everything with the biggest single play was Packers 1st half under. I think we got lucky there was some sloppy play just from muffed snaps. Looking forward to tomorrow night but I'm only going small rest of the way. I did the damage I was looking for since bowl season started. GL!

wise your a smart man like you said you did the damage you wanted bet a ffew dollars win or lose not a big deal wise great job congrats there is nothing better getting up in the morning knowing your bookmaker owes you real good money

Back