best bet from the best baby GOY

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning I think I found the GOY yes its a bad game but I think CLEVELAND is the much better team should be a EASY win the bets please bet at your own risk
CLEVELAND+1.5

oh shit.. well that enough for me to pass on my titans lean,, didnt like them that much anyways, only way i was gonna play them is if line flipped to them being dogs.. i cant bet cle here but gl my brother..

oh shit.. well that enough for me to pass on my titans lean,, didnt like them that much anyways, only way i was gonna play them is if line flipped to them being dogs.. i cant bet cle here but gl my brother..
bank please if you like TENN bet them CLEVELAND is nothing special . I think tenn is not a good team i'm not saying CLEVELAND is but I think CLEVELAND will bring there A game and reall do a number on TENN I hope bol my brother

bank please if you like TENN bet them CLEVELAND is nothing special . I think tenn is not a good team i'm not saying CLEVELAND is but I think CLEVELAND will bring there A game and reall do a number on TENN I hope bol my brother

i dont like them enough to be against you on it,, only way i was considering them is if line flips to them being dogs. you right they not good and admittedly i was too high on them coming into the season, bailed on them after dal whipped them but that loss not looking nearly as bad now. i just dont buy cle all that much either, i thought they would be improved this season but mostly because i thought the defense would be good which it hasnt. browns run d been surprisingly soft as has their defense of tight ends, i think that bodes real well for titans as i think the bishop sankey era starts today. think sankey and walker both have big games, before last week titans pass d hasnt been bad, cle certainly no indy in that department. worry that tate coming back for cle disrupts a good thing they had going on the ground with west and crowell. assuming they both still see some touches but not sure they will be able to get the same rythem with more mouths to feed..

that said tho i dont trust titans all that much and i respect your opinion bout as much as anyone's brother. if cle your GOY i have no interest in being against it.. hope im dead wrong and you cash easy my friend :cheers3:

I can't believe this shit every time I post a game 90 percent the MF lines moves unreal I got CLEVELAND +1.5 I just went back to bet a few dollars more and CLEVELAND is now the chalk unreal bol

bank ty my man yeah its a hard card I was looking and looking and nothing every game with the line is hard. this was the only game where I think I found a edge I think like you said CLEVELAND is really nothing who in the world is betting this game unreal

I was hoping this line would move in cleveland fav unreal this can't be public money

i'm not kidding at 9.09 am I put my bet in within mins the line changed from CLEVELAND+1.5 to CLEVELAND-1

I can't believe this shit every time I post a game 90 percent the MF lines moves unreal I got CLEVELAND +1.5 I just went back to bet a few dollars more and CLEVELAND is now the chalk unreal bol

man they gonna force me to be against you.. i dunno why but i had it in my head all week that if line flipped to titans being dogs i was gonna make a small play on them..even if i do i swear ill still be rooting for you!

bank its all good my brother I like betting home underdogs a lot I don't blame you bol

i'm not kidding betting pro football you have to think like a crook DETROIT Line moved PHIL moved lines are moving left and right

i'm not kidding betting pro football you have to think like a crook DETROIT Line moved PHIL moved lines are moving left and right

i got bills at +7 early in the week...i think this a dangerous week for those favs that were lined around 6.5/7 all week. think a lot of ppl go teaser crazy today and those wernt very strong lines imo. think the weekend theme continues and few of those favs go down today. problem is not really sure which? i def like bills chances if it close cause i have no faith in stafford in a close gm..

bank I agree with you 100 percent like you said some of these chalks go down but like you said which ones

bank I agree with you 100 percent like you said some of these chalks go down but like you said which ones

considering playing the 4 early ones on the ml..bills, lambs, hou, jags. jesus that looks ugly when i say it out loud tho. have a feeling they somehow split which would be great..

You put so much $$$$ down that you moved the line! The word got out it was your POY so they had to move it! There have been some big line moves today Cinci is at -3 now as opposed to a pick. GL

You put so much $$$$ down that you moved the line! The word got out it was your POY so they had to move it! There have been some big line moves today Cinci is at -3 now as opposed to a pick. GL
cruse its real nuts its just funny somebody is betting CLEVELAND but who ty/bol

Gorgolon:money:lets go CLEVELAND:beer1:
Cruse:money:
shark:egg:
HUNT:money:

ah shit D8........sometimes i wonder why i never look at this page before sunday morning.....i already bet tenny big....mostly cause i am a Locker fan and have to believe he has a break out day.....like he does ever 4 weeks or so...LOL....fukk me

good luck bro..............absolutely hate being on the other side

Jimmy you might have the winner CLEVELAND is nothing special . somebody is betting CLEVELAND but who

Never a doubt...
BAR ty yeah it was a blowout haha but it really should have been I know the QB got hurt for tenn. what goes around comes around I had MICH STATE yesterday what a moose job that was

By the skin of your grapes. A win is a win. Govt mint govt
wise like I said I was real lucky but like you said a win is a win mint gov mint baby:stretcher:locker I never what bad things to happen to any QB but thank god he got hurt

this is locker:cursing:not again i'm hurt to the bank tomorrow mint gov mint

These two teams could play 10x and Cleveland probably wins 8...bizarre first half...nice hit, I hope you didn't cost some late comers any $$...the line was Cleveland -1.5 at a lot of places before kick off

Dwight Yoakham panty dropping mints for new k9 in Alaska. Stay warm
HUNT i'm a big fan of this guy back in early 90s a few girls and a few guys fly out to NEVADA for the concert and right after the concert took the red eye back to MICH almost flew 4.000+ miles in 24 hours but it was a great concert DWIGHT YOAKAM

Dude you are a beast.
HUNT that was a crazy 24 hours it really was what a MF blast . no gambling nothing not even 1 dollar and it was during football season thats when I 1 met my wife

bank that was great we both hit great job you can't ask for anything more nice job

twin yeah I was thinking the same thing nobody would think that -1.5 would hurt i'm not kidding at little after 9am the line was CLEVELAND +1.5 about 20 min later the line was CLEVELAND-1

guys I will see you in 2 weeks have a great next week take the bookmaker to the MF cleaners goodnight:badass:mint gov mint to the bank baby

Back