best bet from the best baby GOY

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
I tailed ya on the largest comeback by a road team in nfl history..awesome

i took your recommendation but i had it at -1.5 :enraged:.....good hit tho! i was just a little late to the party

i took your recommendation but i had it at -1.5 :enraged:.....good hit tho! i was just a little late to the party
Irish unreal sorry my brother I got up early Sunday if not I would have lost. because who would think the -1.5 would hurt you nobody dam it I can't believe there was a 3 point move on this game bol this week my brother

I'm still over at the other place. Thinking about coming over here. What do you think?
hook yeah a lot of crazy things happen over there I think that sport site has to many kids. its a real big sport forum but alot of trouble comes if you post and lose the good thing about CTG almost nobody gives you any kind of trouble I have not seen any young kids posting here . hook like your self there is a lot of real good cappers here a lot

hook you will like it here a lot 99 percent of gamblers posting here are real nice just 100 percent no trouble .its not the biggest they have over 10.000 members a lot of gamblers from other sports forum come here the owners are real cool BAR/STEED the crew you can't ask for a better sports site

tony I will be back next week guys this is only a feeling I bet the under 23.5 most places have 23 that half might help . I believe if your going to bet the O/U your better off betting the 1 half because if the game goes over in the 1 half most likely its going over for the game

Last day?. Going to.miss the good conversation . Take care and thanks
ty /bol this week I like a lot of games this week but the 2 best bets are
TCU+10.5 this baby will drop
MISS +3 T@M will not win this game MISS D is to powerful T@M has no D MISS is the real deal bol

Back