• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

best bet from the best baby 5 STAR GOY

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dilaudid8

guys no write up no need just bet the MF game and win its that easy the bets
DETROIT +3 :tiphat:

I'll be on them shitbag lions and their beat up underachieving qb as well. Just cause I hate pizza boy and this offense terrible for his washed up ass.

I'll be on them shitbag lions and their beat up underachieving qb as well. Just cause I hate pizza boy and this offense terrible for his washed up ass.
bank whats happening my man bank I agree with you about this losing team and your 100 percent right DETROIT a bouch of losers . but I really think N=DENVER is catching DETROIT at the wrong time manning is done sure he will have a few good games here and there but look at his arm when he throws the ball he has a Spagghhii arm I spelled that wrong I think the world will be betting DENVER and NEVADA will clean house I think DETROIT will show up I really do this team, when playing against real good teams when there backs are against the wall are unreal there great DERTOIT blowout I wish my book gave points to DENVER because in this game I would give DENVER+7 for like +300 at least maybe more who ever can get a line on that take you will get a early Christmas gift

D MF 8! I like that Detroit pick. I'll be at Fenway Sunday but gonna leave after bp to watch the game in the city brah. GL!

I had G-men ml if win over first half of the memphis game and under 23. Second half i have under 23 BIGGGGGGG. I usually take the opposite of the first half total. If it goes under first half then I take second half over or vice versa. But I have G-men over 23.5 for the game. I can win both or just push. We shall see my friend.

sorry guys WASH is the same old WASH bad but it only 1 game the week didnt start yet i like a lot of games this week

stafford not being 100% has me heistant....aside from that I love this play. May or may not add it to my card. Best of luck

I like the Lions in this game too but Stafford is basically one hit away from being carted off the field at this point. His line has not been protecting him at all. You can bet he is going to be under pressure from Denver's front 7. I will probably be on Detroit here but I'd be careful with the GOY type money, I'm not sure I'd like to have to depend on Orlovsky to pull through with a big money bet. GL D8

On it Dollah Dil !! 4 those not knowing the baddest CFL capper in the world I refer you to this man, ILLEGAL is
putting it mildly !! Thanks friend $$$

On it Dollah Dil !! 4 those not knowing the baddest CFL capper in the world I refer you to this man, ILLEGAL is
putting it mildly !! Thanks friend $$$
Hammer ty its real crazy how can anybody pick 81percent winners is not real never having 1 losing week is just LETHAL

guys this will be 1 time i'm telling you to bet a game I never do this never like I said nothing is 100 percent but death but DETROIT will put a hurt on manning its going to be sick I can't tell anymore MANNING might even dy on the field

DEROITR might even put him in a MF coma:stretcher:MANNING RIGHT TO u OF m hospital

guys you owe it to your wife and kids CHRISTMAS IS COMING the wife needs new ring

tell your book pay me now if you pay me now I will let of the hook half if not I will take your money I will leave the book with a rooten doughnut and old coffee

LEGEND210 your my brother I want you to win load up on DETROIT +3 and all the line REVERSE you will make so mach money today your book will drop you 100 percent fact case closed:money:

:rugby: I'm with you D!!! Just watching USA give Scotland a hard time in the Rugby World Cup! Try time Eagles!!!! I know you're Polish but the rest of the boys may be keen to hear it. Scotland 6-10 USA after 22 minutes. USA +23 with the bookies here :flag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back