best bet from the best baby 5 STAR GOY

Status
Not open for further replies.
NYJ-1.5 are you MF kidding me PHIL has no QB this guy is real soft NYJ should wax phil the whole team is shit for phil a few ints what a great football card bol gl

I'll be the first to say Bradford is awful but I think the Jets offense is awful too. Jets could be missing some key pieces on defense today in a short week. Revis looked hobbled last week. Apparently he's questionable with a groin. Chris Ivory is questionable as well. Be careful with the Jets today. I expect to see a prepared desperate Eagles team.

PHIL is bad but DETROIT is a best bet 5 star baby mint gov mint baby

all it means if all 3 win you get great odds with a offshore bookmaker

guys if BALT can come back we will sweep the card and the book will be in big trouble

guys like I said I could take a real big hit i'm not happy but I loaded up on DETROIT I will take everything the ML to if I lose the book will have a real big party

today was 1 of those bad days just unreal it happens but boy I took A bath but lets see what DETROIT can do DETROIT+140

D, I really hope this hits man. I'm not betting it straight up. I'm up huge with my local so I'm just doing a 100 parlay with Detroit, the under, and the pirates ml. Just doing it for the hell of it. I know you had a rough week and I just hope it hits for you man. Just remember that we all understand even the best have rough weeks. And you're the best man. That's why your thread is called best bets from the best baby. Now lets get this man:cheers3:

D, I really hope this hits man. I'm not betting it straight up. I'm up huge with my local so I'm just doing a 100 parlay with Detroit, the under, and the pirates ml. Just doing it for the hell of it. I know you had a rough week and I just hope it hits for you man. Just remember that we all understand even the best have rough weeks. And you're the best man. That's why your thread is called best bets from the best baby. Now lets get this man:cheers3:
jeffty your doing the right thing why give it back yeah this is a real big game for me real big:money:

note to Caldwell

u have this guy called megaTRON...he's pretty good, maybe u should get him the ball

thanks guys its one of these weeks I just need to win this game to win half of my money back

guys its not the players fault this coach just stands there and looks up to god for help

Bad coaching.

The defense was good.

Offense, not so much.

Missed XP killed push on spread.

This never happen last year , something new this year. The old man is the best in Canadian Football at least . The bookie made some money this week. Maybe next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back