best bet from the best baby 5 STAR GOY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the game this morning. Have to record it over here. Otherwise I'd never sleep!

Bad luck D. It was always the right call pre-game in my limited knowledge of the game. You'd of expected them after last season to have come through comfortably in that one. Especially at 0-2. 100 times out of 100 you'd back Detroit in that position. Just let down by their performance, which can happen. It is sport at the end of the day. Nothing you can do about that.

Keep doing your stuff!

Legend ty gamblers get spoiled its funny because you could win for years but if you have areal bad wweek MF its seems the world is ending guys I could have more losing weeks its not going to be Christmas every week

like I said for the young guys and some old guys that dont understand 99.9 percent of gamblers will lose 100 percent fact

time to send my bookmaker my money MF I feel like crying there goes my truck loaded

i'm really thinking about betting 2-3 games but my god pound and lets see what happens the problem with that most books wont take that kind of wagers

Legend ty gamblers get spoiled its funny because you could win for years but if you have areal bad wweek MF its seems the world is ending guys I could have more losing weeks its not going to be Christmas every week
Exactly D. Just keep stressing to everyone to bet within their means and bet each game the same. People might be loading up on 1 play which is a recipe for disaster. GL brotha!

Exactly D. Just keep stressing to everyone to bet within their means and bet each game the same. People might be loading up on 1 play which is a recipe for disaster. GL brotha!
wise you could not say it any better last year my GOY was unreal winning game after game but this year so far no like I said the best gamblers in the world the best of the best and i'm not talking about me BILLY WALTERS has losing months . here is something crazy when I tell you something you could believe it because there is no reason for me to ly just think if you had this game i'm talking about the ARKANSAS+7 and the ML+240 game just think the score was 21-13 ARKANSAS with under 5 min left and you lose that game in OT that game cost me+ 20.000 turn around I hate talking about money i'm just giving you a little what my week was i'm not joking if you had ARKANSAS you had the right team but in gambling crazy shit happen's wise was 100 percent right every game should be played the same amount like I said I could take the hit i'm not bragging I wanted to show you how fast a game can chance never unload on a game remember always have outs bol this week

young its the truth the last game I watched was the U of M game I get updates that's how I no what's going on if the game is close yeah I see the ending sometimes but to watch a full game its been years a lot of years most of the time I get a update 3 times a game that's it but after the game yes I go back and see what happened and for the record I wish I did keep track the reason is because I post on diff sites and sometimes I forget to post a game or 2

but this week was a killer big time its crazy the cfl games are just not real if I was betting on all 4 games I would have hit all 4 unreal there is no words to this just unreal I told gamblers this year to have a year like last it will never happen it would be like a baseball player hitting 400 at the end of the year but in the cfl 100 percent over 82 percent for the year Lethal

young that was funny but like I said if and thats a big if I was just trying to say how crazy the cfl is this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back