• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dilaudid8

best bet from the best baby GOY BOMB

good morning guy's we had a great pre season . but I had some real hard thinking to do the last few week's i stopped posting for a few weeks on CTG because I was PM by the owner of another sports forum to be 1 of there top cappers it came right out of the blue. to tell you the truth I was going to take this job but I asked the owner of the sport site if I could still post at CTG he said no if I wanted this job I would have to use my real name and sign a contract and could only post at his sport site . I told him ty for this great opportunity but I was posting at CTG for a few year's I said if not for CTG I would jump on this opportunity i'm not joking this guy went MF nuts he said me and the my partner was worried about your pill use anyway can you believe he even said that but he sure was not to worried about my pill use before I said no to his job. he said then just post at CTG I pm him back and said you have a lot good cappers you don't need me I said it sounds like your getting mad because I did not take the job.there is a few guys here at CTG said that he is mad because nobody ever said no to him this guy said that I was missing out on a great opportunity that the job was paying 65.750 he told me the about 65.750 after I said no I think he was fucking with me if I was 30 year's old I would have taken this job. when I was a kid no more then 8 or 9 year's old I looked up to wise guys thinking wise guys and touts where the same pros. but as I got older I found out real fast the 2 are not even in the same league wise guys make a living at betting on sport's touts are salesmen. but anyway I thought it was cool being given the chance of posting on this sport site 1 I wish I would have posted here yesterday we had a great day 1 game today
COLORADO STATE +3 bol guy's have a great football year

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said anything bad about other sports sites but i;'m sure it will get back I don't care

missed u the last few wks my friend

I have found that U can make more $$ capping and Playing than u can being a tout with a hell of a lot less pressure and pressure is something u dont want
Thanks for posting my friend
GL d8
:shake:

btw, I am on ColSt also, spread and ml

missed u the last few wks my friend

I have found that U can make more $$ capping and Playing than u can being a tout with a hell of a lot less pressure and pressure is something u dont want
Thanks for posting my friend
GL d8
:shake:

btw, I am on ColSt also, spread and ml
blood ty my brother you are 100 percent right i'm 1 guy that does not need pressure I could not sell my picks I could not do it if your good you don't need to sell game's. don't get me wrong I like posting there like I said I never said anything bad about that sport site don't get me wrong when I lose I lose good blood let's have a great season bol

<object height="315" width="420">

<embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Ae7QRcsifP4?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="420">

Like that over too. Getem dog
</object>

two:shake:thanks guy's let's have a + year maybe we can make a few dollars
schrute:shake:
elbutre:shake:
al:shake:
johnny:shake:
tim:shake:

good morning guy's we can't be beat we are starting off where we left off in the pre season winning. we will never have a losing season its been that long and this year will be the same COLORADO state baby winner, I have 2 or 3 game's tomorrow but I have a game that's looks real good the bet
WISCONSIN +5 LSU is going to be in real trouble tomorrow goodnight mint gov mint to the bank baby:Godfather:

good morning guy's we can't be beat we are starting off where we left off in the pre season winning. we will never have a losing season its been that long and this year will be the same COLORADO state baby winner, I have 2 or 3 game's tomorrow but I have a game that's looks real good the bet
WISCONSIN +5 LSU is going to be in real trouble tomorrow goodnight mint gov mint to the bank baby:badass:

good stuff, my friend. :shake:

won with colly st too...and just might join ya with wisky. if not the badgers, definitely some makers. ;)

good stuff, my friend. :shake:

won with colly st too...and just might join ya with wisky. if not the badgers, definitely some makers. ;)
yanks whats happening my brother ty same to you have a great football season:shake:

LSU fans worldwide just shit their pants and Fondy nearly choked on his bacon, egg and cheese because of his excitement.

UCLA -19.5 I have a rule I almost never bet a road chalk given 7 points on the road but I think Virg will have big time problems bol

UCLA -19.5 I have a rule I almost never bet a road chalk given 7 points or more on the road but I think Virg will have big time problems:line:

LSU fans worldwide just shit their pants and Fondy nearly choked on his bacon, egg and cheese because of his excitement.
Schrute i'm still cracking up Fondy choked on his bacon:rofl:I sure hope I didn't jinx his team:hypnosis:WISCONSIN WISCONSIN

The great D8!!! All the best brother, you're definitely one of my faves
silky ty my brother I feel 100 percent the same about my brother your thread and picking winners 1 word great. your one of the first threads I go to see who you like I feel better when we are on the same team bol this year

CTG might not be the biggest sport site but it sure is the best and it has the best cappers. BAR/STEED and the boys great job on your sports site:money:

hunt there he is my man ty that was a bad year everything went wrong cops/ Furnaces /cars /hitting cop cars/ in PITT PA bol this year mint gov mint baby

guy's i'm in trouble the word is the WWP has wisconsin/UCLA unreal F***k i'm not big on fading anybody but this guy WWP is just unreal this guy should be on ESPN/ABC/CBS/NBC/ and WORLD NEWS

My man! Good to see you back. Hope the health is holding up, here's to a huge season!
cover ty same to you my brother have a + year bol

cover ty my computer is going nuts I see lights going off and on bol my brother have a great year betting football

guy's I was wrong the WWP took VIR not UCLA this is great news for UCLA backers i'm counting my money not because I think UCLA is going to win because WWP took VIR haha bol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back