BenchCoach WildCard Playoffs

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
BAL +141...$100.00 to win $141.00

The recent history of the wildcard points to the road teams having a decisive advantage. You have to keep in mind that the postseason is a separate season to itself and can be very difficult to cap. There are situational trends in all sports during the postseason and I believe in playing those trends when they present themselves. In this situation I believe the birds have a slight advantage with the starting pitching and a large advantage in the pen. I believe through history and personal experience in one game playoff situations the road teams have a physiological advantage. Home teams tend to be under much more pressure to win causing them to play a little tight while road teams tend to play the under dog role causing them to play with the mentality of nothing to lose. I believe Baltimore falls into this role in many aspects. The most definitive trend being teams with shit bullpens never pan out. I will be playing each postseason wager at $100, $200, or $300...any kind of profit in the postseason is a positive one so my goal is to be at +$$$ when it is all said and done, my wager amounts will reflect that goal...gl men.

Using -1 calculator

BAL +143...$41.15 to win $58.84
BAL -1.5 +220...$58.84 to win $129.45

This creates BAL -1 +188

I like it. Good to see you on this. I was strongly considering the Orioles. I also feel they have the better manager. I feel the bullpen advantage is one of the keys here.

Likely to join you there Bench. Like the SF side better, but think it goes over too (hopefully mostly with SF runs).

NYM +112...$400.00 to win $448.00

buying back on the Giants...going large on NYM

PROP...J.Loney no hits -115...$115.00 to win $100.00

Back