BenchCoach MLB August

I ended up playing under F5 in CLE/pit as well as no score 1st inn...I have an uncomfortable amount on the pit tt un 1.5....wasnt Going to post it seconds before first pitch...thinking of adding to frIsco over...I played all of G4M F5 totals tonight, think they all look solid and he is due for one of his monster nights

Last edited:
I ended up playing under F5 in CLE/pit as well as no score 1st inn...I have an uncomfortable amount on the pit tt un 1.5....wasnt Going to post it seconds before first pitch...thinking of adding to frIsco over...I played all of G4M F5 totals tonight, think they all look solid and he is due for one of his monster nights

Same!!

Shitty plays in KBO this week, but MLB action is is keeping me where I wanna be...here are my props for tonight, have 3 games with total action coming shortly...I think Bellinger has a big night with the dodgers, will probly add something on him when I find the right prop

2962 PHI/ATL no score 1st inn -125

7410 PHI D.Gregorius no hits +150

7456 ATL E.Inciarte no hits +100

7624 KAN A.Mondesi no hits -105

7712 CWS E.Encarnacion no hits +130

7756 CUB A.Almora Jr no hits +155

ARI -.5 F5 -130
COL/LAD un 5 -105 F5

like the over in frisco but I am going to play it live in the 4th or 5th inning depending on Gallens pitch count, think I can get a better line this way

Coach any thoughts on Cin game, considering 1st 5 under there and like Cin.

I would definitely lean under...I like Bauer to hold up his end of things, I was hoping to catch MIL tt in 2.5 F5 but I do t like it as much at 1.5...don’t completely trust cincy lineup or Anderson...looks like I’m laying off in this one

I do like prop #7210 a good bit at +140 it’s a steal

8/25

979 Los Angeles Dodgers/San Francisco Giants Over 9 -108
969 Kansas City Royals/St. Louis Cardinals 1st 5 Innings Under 5½ -120
957 Minnesota Twins/Cleveland Indians 1st 5 Innings Under 4 -105

Coach curious on your thoughts on that SF over tonight? I know SF pen is terrible but Cueto has been pretty decent over YTD and L3. SF 9-4 over the total at home so far and wind blowing out. Are there any other angles that you are looking at there?

Coach curious on your thoughts on that SF over tonight? I know SF pen is terrible but Cueto has been pretty decent over YTD and L3. SF 9-4 over the total at home so far and wind blowing out. Are there any other angles that you are looking at there?

More or less riding the trend of overs in Frisco early. It's not just a trend. I think there is something to the ball carrying at a much greater rate this season in regards to the stadiums change in structure...Plays I have heard from say it s obvious in BP. Dodgers tend to play the long ball and I think both teams get a few early. Giant bully is pretty bad and the Dodgers tend to score in bunches. Cueto is decent but he will give up 2-3, likewise i have Urias giving up 2-3 runs. Dodger bullpen giving up 1-2 and Frisco bullpen giving up 3-4....I see 10 runs here...Then again the if the real Dodgers show up they may just shit stomp em and get the over themselves.

957 Minnesota Twins/Cleveland Indians Under 7½ -107

I am also leaning Dodgers -2.5 +120, Oak -1.5 -105, Ari un 9.5, and Mil un 8....no play on these games I just had em circled and liked em...trying to narrow down my shit, I tend to do better this way

8/26

901 Pittsburgh Pirates 1st 5 Innings Under 1½ +115 (early game)
903 Philadelphia Phillies/Washington Nationals 1st 5 Innings Under 5 -125
911 Chicago Cubs/Detroit Tigers Over 10½ -115
911 Chicago Cubs 1st 5 Innings Over 2½ -130
912 Detroit Tigers +120
912 Detroit Tigers 1st 5 Innings Over 2½ +105
913 New York Yankees (7 innings) Under 2½ +110 (GM2)
914 Atlanta Braves (7 innings) 1st 5 Innings -135
915 Miami Marlins/New York Mets 1st 5 Innings Under 4 -140
915 Miami Marlins/New York Mets Under 7½ -115
917 Cincinnati Reds/Milwaukee Brewers 1st 5 Innings Under 4½ +100

921 Oakland Athletics -1½ +105
921 Oakland Athletics -140
925 Seattle Mariners 1st 5 Innings Under 1½ -115
925 Seattle Mariners/San Diego Padres 1st 5 Innings Under 5 -130
927 Colorado Rockies -1½ +175

* I played these for a bit less than my normal sized unit but I like all of em...looking for one prop involving one player, if I can find it I will add that later otherwise this is it for today...Hopefully I will have electricity this time tomorrow. We are expecting to lose power. My spread is on pretty high ground so we should be ok from flooding and the storm is moving fast enough that it shouldn't affect my property but the winds will be a concern. This storm is going to be extremely destructive and there will be many homes and lives destroyed in the next 48 hours in south Louisiana. I've got my property ready as it can be, cold beer in my fridge, and a fresh bottle of rye ready to ride this thing out for the next few days...gl tonight men

Last edited:
7025 DET M.Cabrera hits+runs+RBI/. Over 2 +115

Ive been capped on this prop at 5ds...only letting me risk $179...I would of played $700 or 2 units if I could...Cabrera is hitting .538 (14/26) vs Lester in his career

8/26

901 Pittsburgh Pirates 1st 5 Innings Under 1½ +115 (early game)
903 Philadelphia Phillies/Washington Nationals 1st 5 Innings Under 5 -125
911 Chicago Cubs/Detroit Tigers Over 10½ -115
911 Chicago Cubs 1st 5 Innings Over 2½ -130
912 Detroit Tigers +120
912 Detroit Tigers 1st 5 Innings Over 2½ +105
913 New York Yankees (7 innings) Under 2½ +110 (GM2)
914 Atlanta Braves (7 innings) 1st 5 Innings -135
915 Miami Marlins/New York Mets 1st 5 Innings Under 4 -140
915 Miami Marlins/New York Mets Under 7½ -115
917 Cincinnati Reds/Milwaukee Brewers 1st 5 Innings Under 4½ +100

921 Oakland Athletics -1½ +105
921 Oakland Athletics -140
925 Seattle Mariners 1st 5 Innings Under 1½ -115
925 Seattle Mariners/San Diego Padres 1st 5 Innings Under 5 -130
927 Colorado Rockies -1½ +175

* I played these for a bit less than my normal sized unit but I like all of em...looking for one prop involving one player, if I can find it I will add that later otherwise this is it for today...Hopefully I will have electricity this time tomorrow. We are expecting to lose power. My spread is on pretty high ground so we should be ok from flooding and the storm is moving fast enough that it shouldn't affect my property but the winds will be a concern. This storm is going to be extremely destructive and there will be many homes and lives destroyed in the next 48 hours in south Louisiana. I've got my property ready as it can be, cold beer in my fridge, and a fresh bottle of rye ready to ride this thing out for the next few days...gl tonight men

Good luck to you Bench.

Do you have a generator?

Where you located Bench? No
Doubt this is a scary situation. Thoughts and prayers brother. Preservation of life is what matters. Disasters suck but things can be replaced. Hopefully, your damages are minor. Good Luck on the plays!

Where you located Bench? No
Doubt this is a scary situation. Thoughts and prayers brother. Preservation of life is what matters. Disasters suck but things can be replaced. Hopefully, your damages are minor. Good Luck on the plays!

Within Ascension Parish west of duckroost

Cabrera is a pretty easy winner...If I am being capped at 5ds With these props I will probably stop playing em...cost me around $600 tonight

Cabrera is a pretty easy winner...If I am being capped at 5ds With these props I will probably stop playing em...cost me around $600 tonight
I'm afraid that is the case, in terms of movement. I've checked a couple times fairly current after your post and they are moving for sure. Appreciate your posts always Coach and discussion over the years in all sports. Most importantly stay safe through the storm.

I'm afraid that is the case, in terms of movement. I've checked a couple times fairly current after your post and they are moving for sure. Appreciate your posts always Coach and discussion over the years in all sports. Most importantly stay safe through the storm.

thanks Tim...I’ve got the property and the family pretty well prepared. Everybody is asleep now. Just me, the dog, and a bottle of Sazerac (stuck watching Rockies). I figure to stay up most all night. We had 4 tornados touchdown within 10 miles of us this afternoon. Very thankful we aren’t in the direct path of this thing. It’s going to be a rough 24 hours for our state

North of ya in Watson. This beast appears to be about done moving West. Hope for the best prepare for the worse so they say. Game Time!

North of Denham not to far off...I haven’t run into too many folks from our neck of the woods over the years on here

really like this spot for both clubs to go under today. Gallen has shown up for ever start since I saw him pitch live at a BabyCakes game early last summer. You could easily make an argument for Freeland being one of the top lefties in the NL. Arizona suck offensively vs. lefties more so than they normally do against any pitcher. He should hold em down. Great spot here.

Coach I hope you made or are making it through the storm ok with minimal problems? I was looking at this game today, and think I like the first 5 option better considering the bullpens for both teams though both starters could go well into the game. Good pt about Az vs lefties. BOL.

So far so good. Power has stayed on at my place which has been a bit of a surprise. The tornadoes yesterday afternoon seem to have been the worst of it for us. We have a few downed trees but nothing I cant take care of on my own this winter. The storm surge is a still making some folks nervous as we continue to get pounded with rain throughout most of today but the winds have died down a good bit since last night. Last I heard my boss expects me back at work in the morning.

So far so good. Power has stayed on at my place which has been a bit of a surprise. The tornadoes yesterday afternoon seem to have been the worst of it for us. We have a few downed trees but nothing I cant take care of on my own this winter. The storm surge is a still making some folks nervous as we continue to get pounded with rain throughout most of today but the winds have died down a good bit since last night. Last I heard my boss expects me back at work in the morning.

Glad everyone is safe. My sister is in Baton Rouge and said there was very minimal damage and also didn’t lose power.

Guys I will post what I have played so far today here ina bit but this whole card is fucked today with these DH’s...I hope these pussies get their ass out of bed to play today

Gm1...973 Pittsburgh Pirates (7 innings)/St. Louis Cardinals (7 innings) 1st 5 Innings Under 4½ -110
Gm1...969 Cincinnati Reds (7 innings)/Milwaukee Brewers (7 innings) Under 6 +100
Gm1...953 Seattle Mariners (7 innings) Under 2½ -110
Gm1...953 Seattle Mariners (7 innings)/San Diego Padres (7 innings) Under 6½ -115
967 Oakland Athletics -1½ -120

Back