RunLine...0-1...-1.0
Sides 1st 5...1-4...-3.17
Totals 1st 5...5-3...5-3...+.83
Team Totals 1st 5...5-3...+1.65
K Totals Props...6-0...+6.20
1st Team to score prop...1-0 +1.15
Player Props...18-14...+7.45
Parlays...0-4...-3.30

Crazy you have only played 3 full game sides! Interesting you have struggled with Ff sides (I know small sample), I think if I actually tracked my Ff sides prob been one my weakest categories to date this year. Laying the half run on favs hasn’t worked out very well for me thus far! My Ff totals been really strong tho!

I havnt noticed any your k totals. Gonna have to look out for those!

They stopped posting the K totals after the first week of games...I was very surprised they were offering them...Enjoy these no hit props at + money while they last...would be surprised to still be getting them a month from now...I really don’t see it as a profitable angle for the books, They need to juice both sides to profit...I have only posted 3 sides, I have played quite a few more...Example I have the Dodgers ML tonight in last leg of a 2 teamer, I had Frazier to get a hit prop as the first leg last night...the first 5 inn angle as far as sides can be tough, I wish the had a first 6 inning prop

Wagering on most sports you can plug in the same principles year after year and sometimes same systems and for the most part you can win more than you lose...Wagering on baseball is a constant adjustment just like the game itself. I use some of the same principles every year but with the ever evolving world of gambling there are more and more angles that are out there to profit on.

I have really had a monster year in the KBO but I stopped posting a few months back. I play em everyday. If your looking for action I really like the F5 and game total under in the Bears/Giants tomorrow morning, I have a bit more on the FG...I play the same units size in that league

Last edited:
Where you playing the “no hit” props? I havnt seen those anywhere (not that I look real hard, lol).

Now that you mention I havnt seen any strikeout ones either.

They stopped posting the K totals after the first week of games...I was very surprised they were offering them...Enjoy these no hit props at + money while they last...would be surprised to still be getting them a month from now...I really don’t see it as a profitable angle for the books, They need to juice both sides to profit...I have only posted 3 sides, I have played quite a few more...Example I have the Dodgers ML tonight in last leg of a 2 teamer, I had Frazier to get a hit prop as the first leg last night...the first 5 inn angle as far as sides can be tough, I wish the had a first 6 inning prop

Wagering on most sports you can plug in the same principles year after year and sometimes same systems and for the most part you can win more than you lose...Wagering on baseball is a constant adjustment just like the game itself. I use some of the same principles every year but with the ever evolving world of gambling there are more and more angles that are out there to profit on.

I have really had a monster year in the KBO but I stopped posting a few months back. I play em everyday. If your looking for action I really like the F5 and game total under in the Bears/Giants tomorrow morning, I have a bit more on the FG...I play the same units size in that league

thanks for the kbo play......just tailed you.....
Thought u stopped playing kbo.......
Was following blankets dude that does the write ups ..... was playing his plays here and there...
I’ll rather tail you.....hope you post ur plays

thanks again.

thanks for the kbo play......just tailed you.....
Thought u stopped playing kbo.......
Was following blankets dude that does the write ups ..... was playing his plays here and there...
I’ll rather tail you.....hope you post ur plays

thanks again.

I will just post em here in this thread going forward

8/18...KBO

16301 Doosan Bears/Lotte Giants 1st 5 Innings Under 5½ -105 (1/2*)

16301 Doosan Bears/Lotte Giants Under 9½ +100 (1.5*)

No...I typically put the KBO plays in around Noon central time the day before, I will probly post em then...I play almost all sides/totals...FG, TT & F5...

Way I look at it is obviously nobody betting u5 lookin for push. I actually choose u4.5 this morning for better price.

Very good point...I have this one pegged at 3.5 -110 if I’m the books...one of these starters would have to shit the bed by their standards for it to get to 6, anything can happen but it’s unlikely it gets to 6...both these starters battle their ass off

Very good point...I have this one pegged at 3.5 -110 if I’m the books...one of these starters would have to shit the bed by their standards for it to get to 6, anything can happen but it’s unlikely it gets to 6...both these starters battle their ass off

Agreed. I think 4 the high side unless like you said one guy just doesn’t have it.

Should be a great game to watch, legit pitchers duel by two virtual no name guys

Easy peasy!! I sure thought A’s were gonna pull more that late inning voodoo magic out their asses, I was so happy I was done with that game after 5! Got the Ff under and snakes Ff. What another great performance by gallon to make the 1 run he got hold up to cash Ff!!!

8/18

TB/NYY UN 4.5 F5 -105
SEA/LAD OV 5 F5 -110
SEA/LAD OV 9.5 +105
STL TT UN 1.5 F5 -105

1930 CUB scores first -115

Yu should own the cards and great conditions for under. Like the idea of focusing on cards bats, really no clue what we get from ponce.

As of 8/17

Overall...54-34...+23.96
Sides...3-1...+2.15
Totals...11-2...+7.45
RunLine...0-1...-1.0
Sides 1st 5...1-4...-3.17
Totals 1st 5...6-3...+2.83
Team Totals 1st 5...5-3...+1.65
K Totals Props...6-0...+6.20
1st Team to score prop...1-0 +1.15
Player Props...20-16...+8.0
1st Inning score prop...1-0...+1.0
Parlays...0-4...-3.30

Adding a unit to over in frisco...that’s it for me tonight in MLB...back later with tomorrow mornings KBO action, looks like two 1 unit plays

Adding a unit to over in frisco...that’s it for me tonight in MLB...back later with tomorrow mornings KBO action, looks like two 1 unit plays

waiting on ur Kbo plays....
BOL don’t have 1st 5 RL for kbo...only ML.....missed out on the winner....

Damn. You still betting kbo huh? I’m assuming it must be going well?

I was killing it for awhile...still been turning a profit this month...lines have been getting sharper but not sharp over there. I have had a pretty good read on the league and how it works. I spent an embarrassing amount of hours watching their top teams and pitchers this summer. I will definitely be adding the KBO to my lower level leagues (AAA & Mexican League) that I track very closely next year...If I get the time I am going to make a solid effort to track the Mexican winter league

Not gonna post info like this everyday in regards to the KBO but this should give y’all an idea of the stat advantage that exits in some of these lower level leagues that books are offering

I was killing it for awhile...still been turning a profit this month...lines have been getting sharper but not sharp over there. I have had a pretty good read on the league and how it works. I spent an embarrassing amount of hours watching their top teams and pitchers this summer. I will definitely be adding the KBO to my lower level leagues (AAA & Mexican League) that I track very closely next year...If I get the time I am going to make a solid effort to track the Mexican winter league

Nothing wrong with that! More angles the better!!

Damn, I’ll have to play them offshore. My local won’t let me parlay the international baseball. Lol

Back