BenchCoach MLB August

Any kind of prop you guys can find against Upton...I think he is going to have a brutal night at the plate

Overall...39-28...+13.63
Sides...3-0...+3.15
Totals...7-1...+6.0
RunLine...0-1...-1.0
Sides 1st 5...0-4...-4.50
Totals 1st 5...3-3...-1.17
Team Totals 1st 5...3-3...+.15
K Totals Props...6-0...+6.20
1st Team to score prop...1-0 +1.15
Player Props...16-12-1...+6.95
Parlays...0-4...-3.30

I’m torn, I never play fg unders anymore but best I can get is Ff u3.5 ev or more juice than I’m willing to pay on u4.

If you forced my hand I would rather play the full game under but I would have played it at 3.5 if that’s all I could get. I think it goes under 4

Sogard and Contreras both look like they are going to get to hit again in extra innings...both winners through 9

7410 SEA E.White no hits +110

I lean hard on De shields and Maybin no hits as well but I’m gonna just stick with White as an official play...he really stands out as a guy who is going to have a horseshit day at the plate...maybe I need start having a conversation with some of these managers about putting guys in the lineup who have almost no chance of helping offensively on a given day

7410 SEA E.White no hits +110

I lean hard on De shields and Maybin no hits as well but I’m gonna just stick with White as an official play...he really stands out as a guy who is going to have a horseshit day at the plate...maybe I need start having a conversation with some of these managers about putting guys in the lineup who have almost no chance of helping offensively on a given day

Stubborn fucks wouldn’t listen! I often try to tell cards what they should be doing, who they shouldn’t be playing, they don’t seem to care what I have to say! Lol

McCullers has been a beast at home, gl

Anyone interested...I just put a 1/2 unit on Trump to win re-election at +120...will most likely add to it in the coming months but I wanted to lock in decent odds just in case Joe doesn’t make it to November

Anyone interested...I just put a 1/2 unit on Trump to win re-election at +120...will most likely add to it in the coming months but I wanted to lock in decent odds just in case Joe doesn’t make it to November

played this myself months back at +105 and just recently added small on Trump popular vote 55.01-55%

Funny you mentioned that, I was just looking at those numbers today myself. I made a bet in Feb with a guy that I play poker with, and took Trump even $. I was shocked at how the polls showed Biden with such a large advantage back in June/July time frame and decided to look at the numbers at BM and 5d. Wish I had bet then as it has tightened up but I think I am going to still add some more.

Funny you mentioned that, I was just looking at those numbers today myself. I made a bet in Feb with a guy that I play poker with, and took Trump even $. I was shocked at how the polls showed Biden with such a large advantage back in June/July time frame and decided to look at the numbers at BM and 5d. Wish I had bet then as it has tightened up but I think I am going to still add some more...

I think the numbers will continue to tighten the more Joe makes himself public. I expect we could see a big jump very close to Election Day as big public money may come in on Joe. Think I can grab some more on Trump around that time at pretty good oddsby no means am I making this a huge play but I see some value here. I find it very hard to believe Americans will switch their vote this time around with the radical agenda being pushed more and more out of Joe’s agenda. Many swing voters went against Hilary for this very reason so the democrats counter the election in 2016 by moving farther left? Not very logical to think people will switch there vote now

Last edited:
7512 KAN A.Mondesi no hits +155

7514 KAN A.Gordon no hits +130

7912 SEA M.Smith no hits +110

7410 DET C.Maybin no hits +100

7456 CWS Y.Moncada no hits +175

BAL +113

should of pulled the trigger on this game last night...they really are the better team right now...that’s it for me tonight, I have a lot on the line (over 9 units risked)

Last edited:
Back