Belmont Park Fall Championship Meet

alive w/ Beholder and Flashy American mid leg of p3 into Mucho Macho Man and added WIN on Flashy American

Wow, these 3YO fillies are good. Royal Delta better run in the classic or she'll be running for show.

Authenticity ran big though and I was against her completely...alive into Mucho Macho for P3 and nice h2h hit

<tbody>
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]$2.00 PICK 3, 4/3 with: [/TD]

[TD="class: prg runner_1, align: center"]1[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]778.20[/TD]

[TD="class: prg runner_2, align: center"]2[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]659.20[/TD]

[TD="class: prg runner_3, align: center"]3[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]5,028.20[/TD]

[TD="class: prg runner_4, align: center"]4[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1,348.60[/TD]

[TD="class: prg runner_5, align: center"]5[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1,774.00[/TD]

[TD="class: prg runner_6, align: center"]6[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1,115.20[/TD]

[TD="class: prg runner_7, align: center"]7[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]281.20[/TD]

[TD="class: prg runner_8, align: center"]8[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]2,583.80[/TD]

[TD="class: prg runner_9, align: center"]9[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1,682.80[/TD]

[TD="class: prg runner_10, align: center"]10[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]289.60[/TD]

</tbody>

very good day, thought my best figs were @ Bel...and maybe still true but had a great day @ SA and only played two races @ CD and turned profit...even though short prices...4-1 on h2h bets...pk3 @ SA w/ Mucho Macho Man made the day, but SA R5 Secret Compass @ 10-1 was also very nice...

Leaving Beholder off my pick 4 ticket cost me a good day. Should've known better after seeing Princess dominate the Beldame.

Great pic of Little Mike stretching for the win. It struck me on the replays how he had his neck stretched out further in those final strides, like a sprinter lunging for the tape.

10019958655_4ccbde4c58_b.jpg

shit gonna be hectic on Saturday w/ Cfb, Mlb and Bel,Kee,Ind Downs so...

Bel

R5: ive been on Hardest Core and like him here...win if 3-1 or better and saver exacta's Razorbill and Hothersal over Hardest Core...if price isn't right on #11 then key top and bottom exacta's 11/3,5

R8: one of the most balanced fields ive seen all year at any track...like #11 Up With the Birds the best...Jack Milton 2nd best and will use #3 Mills...against speed types like Five Iron, Joha, Get in Line

R9: Sweet Reason has looked like, and could be the goods...and will be on multi race tix...but draws inside and part of me still has to see it on dry track...2 and 6 possible upset chances

R10: Honor Code and Strong Mandate are my main ones...could see Ride On Curlin having a shot and Debt Ceiling is one I was sky high on until something went wrong @ Sar

Kee

R5: tons of speed 1,3,4,6 (rated a bit last time though), 7,9,10...all wont go, but serious pace expected...big fan of #4 after Spa win then caught yielding...even though expected to be part of hot pace, I have to use him...also using #6...ran down Tightend Touchdown and held off Ben's Cat in last while showing he can stalk/press instead of just being speed...also using #8 loves Kee and will have great setup...question is Euro ship...using 4,6,8

R6: gonna be tough to beat Groupie Doll but maybe Judy the Beauty or Purely Hot can make it a race

R7: using 1,4,7,8 and against 2,4,6

R8: impossible...using 3,7,9,10,14 and against 2

R9: just Wise Dan in multi's and key him over #4,5 in exacta's very tiny savers 4,5 over Dan

Ind Downs

R7: #2
R8: #7 best and 1,3
R9: #6 best and a little #8
R10: #2,7 one of them
R11: #9-10-2 in that order for me

Thanks for the thoughts, don't have anything to add because I didn't have a chance to look at anything all week, might tail a few of these and I do like Uncaptured. BOL buddy :cheers:

Yeah, was wondering if there was any way to narrow it, I have 9 of the 12 left after scratches with a decent shot to win.

Logical Pick 4 would be Groupie Doll/1-2-3-4/2-5-6-7-9-10-12-13-14/Wise Dan, but it won't pay much. Need either Doll or Dan to be upset for a big return.

shit gonna be hectic on Saturday w/ Cfb, Mlb and Bel,Kee,Ind Downs so...

Bel

R5: ive been on Hardest Core and like him here...win if 3-1 or better and saver exacta's Razorbill and Hothersal over Hardest Core...if price isn't right on #11 then key top and bottom exacta's 11/3,5

R8: one of the most balanced fields ive seen all year at any track...like #11 Up With the Birds the best...Jack Milton 2nd best and will use #3 Mills...against speed types like Five Iron, Joha, Get in Line

R9: Sweet Reason has looked like, and could be the goods...and will be on multi race tix...but draws inside and part of me still has to see it on dry track...2 and 6 possible upset chances

R10: Honor Code and Strong Mandate are my main ones...could see Ride On Curlin having a shot and Debt Ceiling is one I was sky high on until something went wrong @ Sar

Kee

R5: tons of speed 1,3,4,6 (rated a bit last time though), 7,9,10...all wont go, but serious pace expected...big fan of #4 after Spa win then caught yielding...even though expected to be part of hot pace, I have to use him...also using #6...ran down Tightend Touchdown and held off Ben's Cat in last while showing he can stalk/press instead of just being speed...also using #8 loves Kee and will have great setup...question is Euro ship...using 4,6,8

R6: gonna be tough to beat Groupie Doll but maybe Judy the Beauty or Purely Hot can make it a race

R7: using 1,4,7,8 and against 2,4,6

R9: just Wise Dan in multi's and key him over #4,5 in exacta's very tiny savers 4,5 over Dan

Ind Downs

R7: #2
R8: #7 best and 1,3
R9: #6 best and a little #8
R10: #2,7 one of them
R11: #9-10-2 in that order for me

Impressive, hope you cashed some big tickets :cheers:

Keeneland Pick 5 carryover of $58k today

$94.50 play - 2,3,7,9,10,11,12/6,9,10/5/2,4,9/1,10,12

Gonna lean on Kinneally's horse favored in the 7th against a small (for Keeneland) field of 8.

Race 6 is a 12 furlong crap shoot. Race 7 the returning maiden look like nothing special so I'm leaning on three of the better working first timers.

Columbus Day! Love Monday racing.

Belmont $1 Pick 3 Races 1-3

2,3,6/1,5,6/1,4,6

Late Pick 4, Races 7-10

4,5,6,8,9/3,8/1,4/3,4,7,11

Back