Belmont Park Fall Championship Meet

Tannery ran big again and I like her going forward, Im chomping at the bit to bet against Laughing in the future in races w/ other speeds

It was sub 48. More than fast enough....if you were on it. Little Mike hung back, ran more like 48 and 4.

He looked like he was a foot longer than BBK at the wire, damn horse knows how to stretch his neck out.

having a nice day in cfb so far

I stopped playing cfb when they made the read option the mandatory offense for teams.

Always thought college was supposed to learn from the pros, and high school was supposed to learn from college, instead it seems to be going in the opposite direction.

More h2h...

SA R9: Beholder +105 vs Authenticity...I like Flashy American the best but am against Authenticity
SA R10: Mucho Macho Man -130 vs Golden Ticket...played this one the biggest

CD R10: Windswept +120 vs Prayer for Relief...I am likely playing Windswept to win in that race
doubled up on Beholder h2h

SA R7: Win #5...tough race considering most have been on synth...but Roundupthelute was awful in synth debut then was much better on dirt...big purchase price in May for colt by Midnight Lute by Pegram...same owner as sire...Garcia jumps to #4, hope he was wrong

SA R7: Win #5...tough race considering most have been on synth...but Roundupthelute was awful in synth debut then was much better on dirt...big purchase price in May for colt by Midnight Lute by Pegram...same owner as sire...Garcia jumps to #4, hope he was wrong
also bred to stretch out and has been training forwardly

Back