BC vs. Buffalo

metsrp86

Giants 17-14 Patriots
I just checked the weather forecast for Boston on Saturday. The forecast is for rain and wind all day. I can see BC pounding the football on the ground all game long. BC does not have an explosive offense (granted it is above average). Buffalo may not sniff a score on the road against a decent BC defense. With the weather, they probably wont be kicking any field goals, and I do not see Buffalo scoring any TDs.

The question is can BC roll 46 on Buffalo. I do not think they would even in good weather conditions.

I see this being a 28-0 type game, and love the under 46. Any thoughts??

i got under 55.5 and buffalo plus 43 on multiple teasers, that was before hearing about the weather. ill probably look into putting more on the game now.

Looks like the weather has changed

:down:
map_wkpln_day3_3use_enus_440x297.jpg

I live in the Boston area-our newscasters tonight on the 11:00pm news said that we were going to get a serious amount of rain from Saturday Morning thru Sunday Afternoon...

I must stress, though...this was the NEWSCASTER saying it, not the weather guy...If I remember, I'll watch the weather tommorrow and let you guys know what they say...

oh, and serious is my way of talking. it didn't sound like torrential downpours, just a steady rain. don't want to mislead anyone...i'll try to get a better forecast tmw

rain.GIF
Saturday
Rain. Rain may be heavy at times in the afternoon. Breezy with highs in the mid 50s. East winds 10 to 20 mph... increasing to 20 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 90 percent.

WUNIDS_map

BC names the score in this one. But, I'm with you as the under looks to be the play. Buffalo will be lucky to score. Nice info!!!

Seabass said:
BC names the score, but when has BC ever named such a big gap as the score?

Hardly ever has BC won a game by 35+. Go back and look at last few seasons and especially throw away mid-season games like these. They are usually close because the starters are resting.

If it is wet and slick, BC will not want to injure their key guys with the rest of the ACC slate coming.

Bump with weather updates--Looking better for the dog.

Severe Weather Warnings--
High Wind Warning in effect from 10 am to 6 PM EDT Saturday...
Wind Advisory in effect from 6 PM EDT Saturday to 7 am EST Sunday...
High wind watch in effect from Sunday morning through Sunday afternoon...

Friday Night/Saturday Morning--
nt_rain.GIF
Overnight

Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain late this evening... then rain after midnight. Lows in the lower 40s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 80 percent.

Saturday--
tstorms.GIF
Saturday
Rain in the morning...then rain with thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. Rain may be heavy at times. Very windy with highs in the mid 50s. Southeast winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph...increasing to 30 to 35 mph with gusts up to 60 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 100 percent.

WUNIDS_map

It's already been raining for a couple of hours here, and its not supposed to stop. Disgusting.

Wow, they just cut into the ND game to say that winds are going to gust 50-60mph today...

Back