BAR Playoff Thoughts and Discussion Thread...

Dam now everyone likes the home squad but why not....need jj to be off tonight and morris to step the fuck up

Quick predictions for the Conference Finals.

Golden State in 6

Boston in 7

I do have multiple units on Boston TT over this afternoon.

Last edited:
I can see the Dubs winning in 5 as well. I am giving this Rockets bunch the benefit of the doubt thinking they will get 2 home games. We shall see. I do have a series bet on the Warriors I played right away at -160. I may add more if Houston wins tomorrow night.

I have a small piece of Boston to win it all. I'll explain that if/when we get that far. I get it, I get it about Bron and this that. Remember, this Cavs teams should be sitting at home right now. The Pacers just couldn't close games or get that late call. That is tough.The Raptors were done by late 4th quarter of Game 1 even though it was still in doubt. Yes, LeBron is on another level right now but this Celtics team is 'Good'. I expect a classic series here. Once again, there is value in the lines for Boston. It isn't to the level of Philly being way over-priced but it is still there.

Now, if Cleveland wins and sets up their eventual 4 to 5 game loss to the Warriors then so be it. That wouldn't surprise me at all, just because...this is the NBA.

I see that the total went up overnight in Boston. That is good to see wrt to the team total.

Great start in the East with that Team Total and easy game one victory. Looks like complete domination. The Cavs also got more calls and FT's yet lost by 25 points.

Points in the paint 60-38.... HUGE....

Excited for later on tonight... just will be live betting this one...

Nice takes.

You’ve read Boston well. I’ve just refused to believe in them.

Maybe it’s time.

GL going forward BAR.

In addition to Dubs series (again, I grabbed early before price was out of hand)...

GSW -1.5 games -105

BAR, are you looking for anything thing in Live in-game? GL!
Sorry, yes...I am and will mention in the in-game.

I grabbed 1st half over at 113 when score was 13-10 at the timeout... a small discount after a up n down start...

The rest will be feel as far as side and numbers as far as total...

Feel like I should have swept the live plays but went 0-1-1...

2h TT Warriors was a gift, obviously.

I actually did not play the 3Q pregame like I would like to do. I had an odd feeling but they kept their magic up.

Basically kissed Gurvs sister on the game but learned all I needed to for this series...

And, both series bets look GREAT.

The Rockets simply have to work to hard to score.... even with like 7-10 uncontested layups. I know they like their deliberate pace but the shot clock violations and starting the offense to late just let the Warriors defense set up. Add in a GRAND TOTAL of 3 points via the fast break and they could only put up 106 points tonight.

No one can guard KD.

Klay was pretty quiet till the 3rd quarter into the 4th but was a big difference maker.

The Warriors 2nd team runs very smooth in this series after one game. Great chemistry.

Chris Paul, LOL.... this guy.

Pringles getting outclassed as always.

It is over, I'll eat a sock if Houston wins more than 2 games.

Started with Golden State +110 tonight and will look to move back and forth on the game.

This is an ELIMINATION game, to be honest, for Houston. They could come out very nervous. We shall see. The Warriors have lots to improve on from Game 1 as well.

Tonight will be about flow for me...I would say 'at this point' I will try and trade to have some more on GSW but things can change during a game, no doubt about it.

As far as total... the teams can score and we should see more than one quarter of FT's this time around. The problem is the Rockets do not generate any offense in transition. They had ZERO fastbreak points in game 1. They pound the rock and had plenty of shot clock violations and horrid shots near the end of the clock as well. That is one I would look for value LIVE at least 10 points for over and 15 for under.

Good luck all... might add a prop we'll see...

Dubs win here and the league is in peril. They need some competitiveness.

Peeps in general didn't tune into this overhyped series to witness a sweep.

One thing with GS is that they get a little arrogant.

Elimination game UNDER!
LOL, for a quarter.

Ended up getting stuck with the first part, obviously. Hit my biggest prop on Gordon though (played it real late -- was capping at work)... lost a few others...ended up losing about 3 qtrs of a uniit so not too mad at all...

Houston came out and played a great game. backs were to the wall and they responded.

The reason I played Gordon is he was struggling but seemed to find a lil sumtin late in Game 1 and I was thinking it would propel him in Game 2 and with such a nice number of 15.5 -105 I had to pounce.

Okay, out of town for a few days I'll check in before the weekend games...

Boston is proper side tonight. With that being said, officials scare me. I'll play side live. Pre Game methinks this game sees some points and me also thinks Boston gets to triple digits...just saying...

Leans or plays...

Team Total Boston

Game over

Boston points

Boston ML

The latter will be live plays if and when possible but not as much emphasis with this officiating crew...definitely don't think one can go wrong with a higher scoring game here...

These refs in my head now. God damn you "Ghost of Stern". Really want a fair game tonight but don't think we get it.

Total just dropped 1pt. When there are defense playing this bad, how does one take the unders? Cant

BOS 1-5 (2-4 ATS) on the road

Scoring 92, 102, 86, 101 (OT), 92, 86 on the road. Hard to take overs with that output even with CLE defence. Game has gone under all 3 CLE games too.

I am middling out of the TT...

so over 99.5/under 106.5

I don't trust that in what is looking like a cruise Cle victory that Boston will have two 'strong' quarters.

Game over will be fine...

Move onward and upward....

Still will look at stuff Live in 2h....

I am middling out of the TT...

so over 99.5/under 106.5

I don't trust that in what is looking like a cruise Cle victory that Boston will have two 'strong' quarters.

Game over will be fine...

Move onward and upward....

Still will look at stuff Live in 2h....

Well, better lucky than good....

For much of 2nd half I was thinking Boston might get to 104-108 but they slowed late and really just kept stumbling over themselves...

I think it was the right play...I also think it was a good buyoff...anyways....I'll take it...

Thanks....

Now, we need Brad to step his game up and get this team ready for the deciding game (they are done of they lose Wednesday, imo).

I believe Boston is 12-0 ats last 12 at home. Also 9-0 ats at home in the playoffs?
Gonna take the king to end the streak. Had to take the king as I was on them games 1 n 2. The good thing is they only get 1 day off.

I believe Boston is 12-0 ats last 12 at home. Also 9-0 ats at home in the playoffs?
Gonna take the king to end the streak. Had to take the king as I was on them games 1 n 2. The good thing is they only get 1 day off.
How is it a good thing for Cleveland's old roster and the minutes Bron is playing?

Playoffs are like a vacation anyways. Well most of the season with the amount of days off. What a life these guys live!

How is it a good thing for Cleveland's old roster and the minutes Bron is playing?

I believe it’s better for the cavs....to get the momentum going.....

3 days off saved the cavs when they were down 2-0.
Boston look out of sync offensively last 1 and half game. Hope they are out of their funk with their 2 half yesterday . Will be looking to play 1 have over again....

Anything can happen tonight... More pressure on Boston imho.

Boston needs to:

-Make layups
-Adjust their defense
-Have their coach perform to his ability
-Use the home energy (easily the best HCA left in the playoffs and not close)

Cleveland:

-Bron
-Continue to get the roll players involved early

I mentioned Boston as the best HCA left and here is why...

'Roaracle' is so spoiled that they have become somewhat apathetic. It is still a very loud venue but nothing like it was in previous seasons. This is nothing against their crowd, this happens to every team that goes on extended long playoff runs over the course or many years.

Cleveland is very hit and miss. It is solid but cannot get above the first two mentioned. They are just 'used' to it over the course of the Bron eras...

Houston atmosphere is godawful imho for a team that won the regular season. It isn't an atmosphere that I feel is intimidating whatsoever.

Back