BAR Playoff Thoughts and Discussion Thread...

Quick thoughts on Game 6's...

I missed the 4th of Toronto and Washington. I heard the Bullets fell apart. Obviously for that ridiculous future I want them to win tonight and make the next round somehow. Is this where the Raps take another step and close out a Game 6? I dunno. So much intrigue here. Tough game to bet in all honesty.

Obviously I still have the Pacers for the series so I have a must win tonight then live bet Game 7 hopefully. This will be a tight affair. Who makes the plays down the stretch? Does Indy give help on LeHairline? Again, lots of intrigue. This feels like the type of game Cleveland usually closes out but this still isn't the same Cavs team we have seen since 'The Return'.

Game 6 in Utah, again in that death arena. OKC is going to have to control this game and keep it close. If the Jazz get some big spurts momentum carries them. OKC was dead in the water early 3rd the other night. Was it their last stand? I'd take points here if I had to bet but will play live.

True story

When I eat pizza during game 6 the home fave is like 6-1 ats

Not sure if it's on the menu tonight but gonna stretch and figure it out

Some quick 2nd round thoughts...

The plan was GSW TT's pretty much right throughout. The number was inflated in the first game so I never played a thing there. I will still be looking at these in-game or halves as we move forward. Depending on how tonight goes, I might hope for a Nola win in game 3 then really get after it in Game 4. This should be a relatively short series though... 5 games tops.

Utah never had a chance coming off an emotionally charged series with a quick turnaround. Add in Rubio was out and Houston was really ready to play -- ballgame pretty quick. Utah fights hard though, I was able to catch them live +21.5 late first half and that worked out pretty solid. This series can still be interesting. Utah can play with this team, but they are going to need to shoot lights out. If I had a recommendation for the next game it again is Utah plus the points but it may well be worth looking for value Live Betting.

The Sixers-Boston series is such a huge inflation price-wise. I'll admit to taking some +420 on the Celtics (very small) purely out of principle. I can now toy with that a little bit if need be. Boston was flying high after Game 7 and kept the same venue. That to me, is more and more favorable as the years go on. That is different than Utah winning at home in a nail-biter and going on road 36 hours later. I was all set to fire on the Boston TT until I heard Jaylen was out. I was kicking myself for that all night (hit a pretty nice prop on Tatum though at plus money). Philly still doesn't have a great defense everyone. It will bite them in the ass at some point. This is going to be a fun series that easily can go the distance.

Everyone needs to look at this Raptors-Cavs series with a new pair of glasses. Now, old thoughts n fears about this match up certainly can creep in but I can see obvious bias going one way...

Lets look at a few things

-Toronto won their first series with a nice closeout win on the road
-DD and Seasoning Salt did not choke at all, like they have at times before
-Toronto is BETTER than Cleveland
-Cleveland is still a very flawed team. The Pacers could of and should have won that series.
-Cleveland, obviously, has the best player on the planet.
-Toronto might actually have the advantage in the coaching department albeit very small.

For Game 1, I can see many things. But I can really see the Raptors being fired up and getting rid of a few demons. I feel like this is a 117-105 type of game...

So yes, heavy leans to moreso the TT and also the Raptors.

gs game over? pelicans coach say they'll continue to run uptempo. game landed under i think in game 1? if NO can score better in gme 2, this flies over.
klay was saying its tired playing NO cause they kept runnning. i like over in game 2.
then chase gs when it goes to NO hoping for lower line.

gs game over? pelicans coach say they'll continue to run uptempo. game landed under i think in game 1? if NO can score better in gme 2, this flies over.
klay was saying its tired playing NO cause they kept runnning. i like over in game 2.
then chase gs when it goes to NO hoping for lower line.

fwiw... there are more bets on the under according to the %s and the line has gone up

There's a f'n game at 3 today? Lebron not gonna be seen by a good part of the country

Said before and will day again... the value in this series rest with Boston...

On principle, I'd say Boston should be bet every game and you profit.

I do think the Sixers have a better showing tonight though.

DD should have a pretty good game tonight methinks....

-----------------------------------------------

Running low on time, I'll have more thoughts on all 4 series at the conclusion of play tonight.

Basically, smaller than previous nights Tor and Utah TT's... but Sixers TT o105 tonight is worth a shot.

That would make me like the over as well, in general and will play live accordingly.

Sixers and ownership caring more about bringing Meek to the Boston for game 2 instead of laser focus on a series and buttoning up that putrid Defense
stop trying to be the thug life kool kidz and focus on task at hand, this series b4 it slips way.

C's are depleted but shouldn't be overlooked Process

Basically, smaller than previous nights Tor and Utah TT's... but Sixers TT o105 tonight is worth a shot.

That would make me like the over as well, in general and will play live accordingly.
Outsmarted myself.

Principle bet was Boston.

Simmons -23 was what lost it.

Add in 12 points in a 13 minute stretch bridging 2nd and 3rd quarters.

Lose by only a bucket after all that.

I cannot complain about only 14 FT's attempts because they just put up awful shots from the outside. Everything else was there....92 FGA's...needed 43 points with 28 minutes left and they wouldn't keep their best offense out there.

Oh well, been a good week, back at it tomorrow.

What is wrong with the 76ers? I don’t get it....
Nothing wrong... this is who they are...in this series...

1. Way outcoached

2. No true PG

3. Allowed to gun away

4. Coach doesn't use timeouts properly, it seems.

5. Last night was bad lineups. You simply cannot play 3 on 5 in the last 5 minutes of a tight game on the road.

6. Their defense has always lacked and is not improving at all.

They are a young, exciting team that is learning the ins and outs of the playoffs. In order to make the next step... they eventually will need a new coach and solid roster moves the next few years. It is still Philly-Boston in the East forthcoming for quite awhile (as of now).

We have some goodies on tap for tonight.

The nice part is... they start at 'regular' times.

I'll just be involved in Live Betting these though. No true leans right now... going to be 'feel' games.

Two very tough atmospheres though. I love playoff games in Utah... old school 'asshole' fans...Gotta love it!

That just isn't enough value, imo. Yes, they are the 1 seed against a pourous defense and bad coach but this team has just horrible playoff history and are playing against an all-time great. The ridiculous fadeaways last night were MJ/Kobe esque when they would be toying with teams...almost laughing at them.

Perhaps shopping around and getting a better number might help but this requires winning 4 of 5 and two of those must be on the road. That is tough. I can't be do the math right now but perhaps rolling over the MLs on the road games might make more sense? I dunno (on mobile).

Missed most of the games today.

Had Boston with the points, obviously. Principle. I laid off in Game 2, wasn't getting fooled again. I'll kick myself for being a sissy and not sprinkling a bit on ML. I do wish Philly would have won... we are quickly running out of playoff games this year...with these short series in 2nd round...

I just saw Cavs won on a buzzer beater. I thought they had won easily being up DD in 4th but that was a Bron manipulation special perhaps? ;)

GSW responds in Nawlins... it will be bet in some shape or form...gonna sleep on it...

The other game I expect to be an intense battle out West. No idea what to do there to be honest. Maybe a Spider prop... I think he has the moxy to bounce back and those couple of late 3's in 3rd Friday night may have got him going...

Anyways... nothing else significant to say.

Good luck to all on Sunday.

Tuesday...

These series are over. Very anti-climatic. We gotta give the Rockets crredit for winning 2 up in Utah. The Jazz just need some more consistent offensive weapons.

These games will be about how you want to attack them. I am not sure how I am yet. I mean, I'll have a ML parlay with these two and Boston for sure but as far as individually, we shall see. I tend to see games like this staying competitive for a half then getting out of hand.I almost feel the 3q (Warriors qtr) will be good for both home favorites. Just something to think about.

----------------------

Boston gave Philly some life tonight but that was no doubt a 'League Game'. They needed a Sixers win there to get an extra game. I am not saying that's why they won but it set the tone with the double-up in fouls and then the 3rd quarter once Boston hit the bonus they couldn't buy a call till the end of the quarter. Brad knew his team was in trouble, he took that tech for thee next game, imo. We shall see...

Funny opener in Boston though and we know the league needs at least one more game.

If Philly somehow steal Game 5 then it's going 7.

I actually think the Sixers would give the Cavs a better series. 99% not gonna happen though, not holding onto the 1%.

2nd round has proved it's all about match-ups.

Line has finally flipped to a more corrected price for tonight with the two-point move overnight.

With proper officials tonight, I think Boston takes care of business. I'll track live though and try to trade a bit.

Back