BAR Playoff Thoughts and Discussion Thread...

He's pointless for them in this series anyway, can't figure what he really provides here

Dude is a baby. Needs to own his advantages.

Pretty sure Coach Spo will figure something out for Game 2.

I know nothing about nothing here. Thanks for article BAR. Certainly the team didnt play better with him out. I instinctively lean to team or Hassan bounce back if for no other reason, everybody and their momma are on I-76 and he is a better coach.

Mon 4/16 2135 H.Whiteside has a Double-Double +120
8:05PM 2136 H.Whiteside no Double-Double -150

Mon 4/16 2137 H.Whiteside points over 12½ +155
8:05PM 2138 H.Whiteside points under 12½ -185

Mon 4/16 2139 H.Whiteside rebounds over 10 +130
8:05PM 2140 H.Whiteside rebounds under 10 -160

It seems weird to me that the odds for a double double are less than over 10 rebounds.

That is weird.

Those unders are getting pounded.

Olynk points Over getting pounded as well.

As far as Game 2...

Better coach will have to earn his keep here. We. Shall. See.

I'll be live-betting it.

Good luck to all.

KJ is willing to trade in his hate of Tony Romo announcing for 5 game first round series.

Miami +400 to win series (small)

Indiana +450 to win series (small)

Obviously need a miracle Miami win tomorrow to have any buy-off chance. I messed up not doing that before the process came back, oh well.

I'll let Indiana keep riding, obviously.

Some leans to fade for the weekend...

Houston TT over 109.5

Toronto -1.5 (Game 4)

Boston + whatever (Game 4)

i will be on the pelicans, twolves ML and utah (most confident play)

can't bet on 76ers games anymore

sure why not...

justise winslow o9.5 pts +105 and o15.5 pts + boards -115

feels baitish but the guy is playing with the most hustle on the heat imo.... he gets a lot more boards at home than on the road and overall just brings a lot of energy

expecting a less efficient game in terms of shooting offense in game 4.... hopefully that means more rebound opportunities

Just a really good quote from Sunday....(think it sums up him, them and their season)...

"That's John Wall," center Marcin Gortat said. "I am glad he's healthy. He is spoon-feeding me. I am getting fat now. Listen, if he plays the right way, he is the best point guard in the league. If he looks for his teammates and looks for the open possession where he can attack, he is the best."

Have always wanted a Cavs v Wiz playoff series for a few years, shame at this point both teams are flaky as hell but in reality that just adds to the fun I guess.

Raps showed me yesterday that the demons are still there and LeCramps would feast on their lack of self-belief if they met in the 2nd round.

Certainly does... Relive the fun of the 'Gilberts A Penis' days.... Some epic regular season games as of late as well.

KAT been getting grilled, maybe time to hit some props

Which means fade them really

Interesting night tonight, obviously, with four games on tap...

Washington @ Toronto has much intrigue. Is this a 'venue' series? Does Toronto get tight after blowing that game in the 4th quarter the other night? Can Wall and company continue to co-exist this well and win a big road game? Such a tough game overall. Obviously rooting for the Bullets even though I love the WeTheNorth fan base.

Indiana @ Cleveland should be another tight battle like the last 3 games. This series hasn't changed. The Cavs have the best player in the world and that is about it. The Pacers need Dipo to get back to earlier in the series Dipo. I could hedge the series bet for minimal profit but that doesn't seem like much fun. I'd personally look for a hot start both ways and hope that total gets around 220/225 and then hit the under...I have followed this series all year... these teams cannot both score for 4 quarters against each other.

Minnesota @ Houston is a mere formality. The series is over and will end tonight. Now, from a betting perspective I would hope to get the Rockets at a discounted number 'in-game' betting... It doesn't always happen (GSW last night is a good example -- that never got that low live---as far as the final score). This feels like a 110-94 type of game to be honest.

Utah @ Oklahoma City is a closeout game. The number has moved against OKC so far. Who knows what their mindset is? This is a very tough game to get a read on. OKC was playing just fine till the last 3 minutes of the first half the other night. The Russ 4th foul and his subsequent passiveness in 2nd half really changed the whole game -- plus the Jazz got hot and stayed hot. Sit back and relax if you have the Jazz series bet and see how things go.

-----------------

Good luck on your plays.

Back