Bankers mlb playoffs

Guess it was moving line but came back up w more juice of course. Still pound town on these.

Fried ov 15.5 outs -145 (2x)
JV ov 17.5 outs -145 (4x)

I just don’t get these. Maybe there a chance with Fried as he can be inefficient at times and if he fans 10 maybe his pitch count gets too high and he don’t after 5 innings. I think it way more likely he gets at least into the 6th tho. Jv needing 6 innings to cash is basically as insane as Yu was on Friday! If he healthy he goes at least 6 innings all day very day!

I think Suarez ov 15.5 at plus money a good play also. The only reason I didn’t play that cause I already bet his over k’s and feel like if he goes 5+ he gonna hit his k’s way more often than not. That said had I not bet his k prop early I think I would have preferred his out total at plus money

Suarez Last 5

Oct 4@
hou.svg
HOU
9-
Sep 29@
chc.svg
CHC
18(o)16.5
Sep 22vs
atl.svg
ATL
18(o)16.5
Sep 16@
atl.svg
ATL
18(o)15.5
Sep 10vs
was.svg
WAS
20(o)15.5

I seriously woulda most likely not played as many the k props and team totals had I known they were gonna post these out totals, this just the 1st time I saw them post all the other props and not the out totals till day of so wasn’t sure it was happening (they never posted them for the pads/muts gm 3). So I felt like I had to attack the numbers that were out and thought would move. I was right to do so as pretty much every k prop and Ff tt has more juice now than when I bet yesterday. Thing is I’d have rather put all the money from those bets on JV over 17.5 outs!! They on crack setting guys like him, Yu, wheeler, Nola, needing to go just 6 innings to cash!! Get it while the getting good my friends!

Suarez Last 5

Oct 4@
hou.svg
HOU
9-
Sep 29@
chc.svg
CHC
18(o)16.5
Sep 22vs
atl.svg
ATL
18(o)16.5
Sep 16@
atl.svg
ATL
18(o)15.5
Sep 10vs
was.svg
WAS
20(o)15.5

As I said if I wouldn’t have played his k prop not knowing we were gonna get the outs I’d have bet the ov 15.5 outs at plus money and passed on the k’s w juice. Just wasn’t confident enough in him to double up even tho I prob should be, especially since Braves hitters been way worse in the daytime this year!

I seriously woulda most likely not played as many the k props and team totals had I known they were gonna post these out totals, this just the 1st time I saw them post all the other props and not the out totals till day of so wasn’t sure it was happening (they never posted them for the pads/muts gm 3). So I felt like I had to attack the numbers that were out and thought would move. I was right to do so as pretty much every k prop and Ff tt has more juice now than when I bet yesterday. Thing is I’d have rather put all the money from those bets on JV over 17.5 outs!! They on crack setting guys like him, Yu, wheeler, Nola, needing to go just 6 innings to cash!! Get it while the getting good my friends!
Good Luck today buddy.

Big Bomb Bangers with Banker!!

What they think these teams gonna do? Pull their starters early at any sign of trouble and overwork their pen in game 1?? Philly don’t have the pen to get thru 4 innings if they pull Suarez. No chance houston pulling JV unless he just getting tagged!! The lining these out totals like teams gonna manage differently and they not!! That why I hit all 5 out totals I played in WC round and we gonna hit a bunch more this round if they keep this up!!!

Good Luck today buddy.

Big Bomb Bangers with Banker!!

Need something to offset how bad I suck at nfl! Lol. Even my right plays the damn guy gets injured and backup gets all the yards. Had Harris ov 61.5 yards in just bout everything yo see him pull his hammy on his 4th carry and had to watch Stevenson go for 100+ on lions shitty run d!

Need something to offset how bad I suck at nfl! Lol. Even my right plays the damn guy gets injured and backup gets all the yards. Had Harris ov 61.5 yards in just bout everything yo see him pull his hammy on his 4th carry and had to watch Stevenson go for 100+ on lions shitty run d!
Just throwing the books a bone so they keep hanging these out totals!

Just throwing the books a bone so they keep hanging these out totals!

I was afraid they were gonna stop or at least start making better numbers! Lol. So far same generic bs as WC round: Gotta figure all the other really good houston pitchers gonna be 15.5 or 16.5 and every one will cash!

I was afraid they were gonna stop or at least start making better numbers! Lol. So far same generic bs as WC round: Gotta figure all the other really good houston pitchers gonna be 15.5 or 16.5 and every one will cash!
banker, you're the typing-est son of a gun I've ever seen...do you have some kind of voice typing machine?

I'm pecking away trying to reply to you and you've got 17 other posts by the time I'm done a sentence!

banker, you're the typing-est son of a gun I've ever seen...do you have some kind of voice typing machine?

I'm pecking away trying to reply to you and you've got 17 other posts by the time I'm done a sentence!

Wanna hear the crazy thing? I’m doing it on my phone!!!

I’m even faster w keyboard but I’m like the baddest speed texter alive, I’d def enter competitions if there was such a thing! I remember back with the old flip phones I could go super fast wjen you had 3 letters on each button! Lol

Well I took it on the Fuckinh chin yesterday, mamma said there be days like that. It ain’t what happens when ya get hit that matters, it how hard you hit back!! Wheeler gonna strike out at least 5, probably more, ov 4.5 has lot of juice so we gonna do thir

2 team parlay +194

Wheeler ov4.5 k’s
Darvish ov 17.5 outs

Reactions: KJ
Jv totally fucjed up yesterday but my guy Yu always goes 6+ innings! 29 of 31 starts counting WC round. Don’t be scared of Lad he has owned them in most his starts, the one he struggled he still settled down and went 6.. his team needs him today and he will deliver!! This price craxy

Pads +160

Already on the Yu prop and took them ff

That parlay is pretty tempting

Can’t believe Yu was -110 for something he has hit 29 of 31 starts and after that loser clevenger got smoked and ran early as we suspected they need innings from Yu today. There no damn way he not going at least 6, I woulda bet 18.5! I hit him straight also

I dunno how they decided AL gets day off today and not NL? Philly coulda really used it as they had to burn thru their only reliable pen arms yesterday, the good news Is even tho he pitched 2 innings Dominguez only threw 18 pitches and Alvarado 11 in his inning so I would think they both be ready today, that should be all they need as wheeler gonna give them a quality start! That said I feel better bout taking the even money on wheeler vs Wright for 5 innings.

Phi Ff ml +100

Not sure what ya’ll think but the fact pads were able to make a game out of the biggest possible starting pitcher mismatch of series makes me even more confident they have a great chance to win this series!!

Joining @KJ on this one.

Pads Ff +.5 -105.. great price for just needing Yu to match Kershaw! Obviously I think Yu out pitches him but the practically free half run here is nice!

Reactions: KJ
Cleaning it up, all the bets so far

2 team parlay +194 (2.5 to 4.85)

Wheeler ov 4.5 k’s/Yu ov 17.5 outs

Yu ov 17.5 outs -110 (3x)

Pads ml +160 (2 to 3.2)

Pads Ff +.5 -105 (1.05 to 1)

Phillies Ff ev (1.5 to 1.5).

I think Kershaw out total only being 15.5 is speaking to exactly what I been saying about this pads lineup and imo telling on who gonna be the better pitcher between him and Yu tonight!

Not sure why they have out totals up for the west coast late game but not for the early game? Last time this tards came w 15.5 on wheeler vs cards, let them do that dumb shit again! He going 6+!

DraftKings has a 33% profit boost on any k prop today

Wheeler the only one I really like. Yu could obviously hit it easy but he does have games where he pitches a bit more to contact and with him knowing they need lot of innings out of him just feel way better w the outs. Of course if he goes 7 he probably fans 6.

I just made the most amazing bagel. 1st I toasted like always but for only bout half the time, then the traditional cream cheese, then I topped w provel cheese and put under broiler until it bubbled and turned a bit brown!! Omg! If you like bagels ya gotta try this!! Dunno if ya’ll know this bout me but I am a incredible cook! Self taught! Everyone who eats a meal I cook always says I should be a chef! Thing is I don’t think I would enjoy being in super hot kitchen shoving up mass production meals all night. I enjoy creating dishes and taking my time for friends and family! I do have a great pallet and ability to come up w incredible flavors combinations!

I just made the most amazing bagel. 1st I toasted like always but for only bout half the time, then the traditional cream cheese, then I topped w provel cheese and put under broiler until it bubbled and turned a bit brown!! Omg! If you like bagels ya gotta try this!! Dunno if ya’ll know this bout me but I am a incredible cook! Self taught! Everyone who eats a meal I cook always says I should be a chef! Thing is I don’t think I would enjoy being in super hot kitchen shoving up mass production meals all night. I enjoy creating dishes and taking my time for friends and family! I do have a great pallet and ability to come up w incredible flavors combinations!
Good shit man. Made a frittata this morning. 5 eggs, heavy cream, swiss, havarti, chorizo, diced onion. Brown/cook in oven at 375.. heaven.

I been playing w lot of different things lately, hate when I get into comfort zone and keep making same things. Worst thing I do is I’m not a recipe guy so I’ll create something awesome then totally forget wtf I did next time! Lol

You could sub with Swiss or a Gouda
I figure Gouda would be good for a replacement, love it

You know how provel is, grow up around StL and you pretty much love it, most people who didn't grow up there that I know who have an opinion is a negative one. And let's be honest, if you've had it you have an opinion...not "it's just okay"

I figure Gouda would be good for a replacement, love it

You know how provel is, grow up around StL and you pretty much love it, most people who didn't grow up there that I know who have an opinion is a negative one. And let's be honest, if you've had it you have an opinion...not "it's just okay"

Yea, pretty much a stl thing

I usually do bone In pork chops on grill but didn’t want to grill the other day so I marinaded with apple cider vinegar, garlic, rosemary and basil. Seared super hot in olive oil, made basically same sauce but replaced the vinegar with butter and poured over top and put in oven for 10-15 min and they turned out just as good the grill, I even fucked up and cooked them a little over (nothing pisses me off more! I was just shocked how fast they got to 160, I didn’t even think they be close when I checked) preferred to have pulled them around 145-150 amd get the next 10 degrees covered in foil out the stove. I hate going out cause fuckers always overcook everything! It was still fantastic but had I pulled them 5-8 min sooner woulda been better!

I got a pretty neat trick for awesome salmon also, just a 5 ingredient glaze that crushes it! I won’t eat salmon out cause it always over cooked, salmon should be under imo.

I usually do bone In pork chops on grill but didn’t want to grill the other day so I marinaded with apple cider vinegar, garlic, rosemary and basil. Seared super hot in olive oil, made basically same sauce but replaced the vinegar with butter and poured over top and put in oven for 10-15 min and they turned out just as good the grill, I even fucked up and cooked them a little over (nothing pisses me off more! I was just shocked how fast they got to 160, I didn’t even think they be close when I checked) preferred to have pulled them around 145-150 amd get the next 10 degrees covered in foil out the stove. I hate going out cause fuckers always overcook everything! It was still fantastic but had I pulled them 5-8 min sooner woulda been better!

I got a pretty neat trick for awesome salmon also, just a 5 ingredient glaze that crushes it! I won’t eat salmon out cause it always over cooked, salmon should be under imo.
Love me some salmon

Favorite sushi as well

Love me some salmon

Favorite sushi as well

Salmon is fantastic but I don’t think I’ve ever had out where it wasn’t over cooked, that shit should be close to raw in middle still imo! The texture all wrong when overcooked

I do salmon 3-4 different ways and don’t think anyone has ever ate it and not told me it was the best salmon they ever had. Of course part of it is making sure you buy the good center cut pieces of a good fish. There one kind I don’t care for but can’t remember what it called.

Guess they not gonna post out totals for the 1st game? That a shame, wheeler going over outs but don’t matter cause he fanning 6+ also.

Thread title: Bankers MLB Playoffs and Food Club

I just finished making a ground wild boar ragu, letting it sit for few hours till old lady gets home so the flavors really meld! Taste pretty damn good already! 1lb ground boar, 1 carrot, 1 celery, 1 yellow onion, bunch of garlic, cooked the veggies down in Olive oil, added the boar till browned, added cup red wine, cooked off, bout 3 oz of tomato paste, 8 oz of tomato sauce. Chopped fresh basil and rosemary, let sit. I’ll do the noodles when she gets home, pour a bit the pasta water in the boar sauce, top the pasta!! Fresh shredded parm cheese on top!

I just finished making a ground wild boar ragu, letting it sit for few hours till old lady gets home so the flavors really meld! Taste pretty damn good already! 1lb ground boar, 1 carrot, 1 celery, 1 yellow onion, bunch of garlic, cooked the veggies down in Olive oil, added the boar till browned, added cup red wine, cooked off, bout 3 oz of tomato paste, 8 oz of tomato sauce. Chopped fresh basil and rosemary, let sit. I’ll do the noodles when she gets home, pour a bit the pasta water in the boar sauce, top the pasta!! Fresh shredded parm cheese on top!
Sounds like a ragu for pappardelle! Crusty garlic bread on side too.

Back