**Australian Open In Game**

over is up to 40.5 in joker/murray.... of course initial instinct is OVER of course..... but one 6-2 set and u will need 5 sets more then likely to get it over 40.5 or the rest of score line will have to be 7-6 6-4 6-4 to get the over in 4 if u see a 6-2 set..thats 41.......u will need a 7-5 or 7-6 set somewhere to get it there........ and i think its asking alot and u can easily see a couple 6-3 sets.... thinking i may bite on under trade off live if u get a first or set like 6-2 or 6-3..... asking every set to go 6-4 or better or going 5 i think i have advantage and is asking alot..... talked myself on going under40.5 at this point if it goes 5 which very may could or goes 4 sets and its tight 4 sets then ill live with it.... just think its likelier u see a 6-2 or 6-3 set somewhere then 6-4 across board with a 7-5 or 7-6...... any opinions welcomed

Man the fan in me wants Joker but I had to take Murray

got him +4 and +195, took a little on over as well

biggest difference I see so far is how they handle the 2nd serve

Joker is just punishing it and dictating tempo, Andy is not

might happen but this has been pretty quality from both early on

one guy is just playing like the best in the world tonight

neither of these guys like playing long matches, if this goes to at least 4 should see an O/U of players looking at their coaches corner

might be smart to bet on breaks with the server on the far side, wind seems to be a factor on that side for both guys

this could just be a crazy match

both guys can go into meltdown mode at a moment's notice and this wind is fucking with both of them

commentators I'm listening to (incl. Mats Wilander): Joker not been right physcially the last couple of days, they reckon his gestures to his box could mean he isn't breathing well.

i'm wondering if the live odds will start to reflect the wind factor on those service games

highly doubt it, these types of patterns have to be extremely obvious.
the only time i've seen ingame lines get really really jaded is in soccer where a team is just in complete domination and cannot score but the books just won't bite and keep the line firm because they feel the goal will come even though 15mins have past and odds are still the same.

so far ingame tennis there has to be complete domination on one side for the books to recognize any changes for service odds

Back