**Australian Open In Game**

both of these guys can come unglued at a moment's notice

something I've never said about Fed or Rafa, but it makes for entertainment

both of these guys are so good at defense first that they leave the other guy in the point more than they should

offensive guys would have put several of these points to bed early

seriously, if you are winning only 20% of your second serves, why don't you do something different

Bad shot followed by error

Neither of these guys have an offensive clue but it's great theatre

Defensive tennis makes for good tv, you can literally bash these fuckers left and right

the Man is just f'kin' Beggin' for that 14-0 Broom to be pulled over this final....I'll be more than happy to oblige the MF....\m/

Can't wait to hammer Seachickens tomorrow, still can't catch points but I will be on them with alt lines and the such

Think it should be a close game but if it isn't, only way I see it is something like last year

Think it should be a close game but if it isn't, only way I see it is something like last year

since the NFL introduced a salary cap, there's not been any instance of consecutive SB being decided by 12+ pt margins.

Morning lads. 7-6, 6-7 ... Looks like I may have slept through the best part of the match.

i got o8.5 games in this set at -192 on djok's 0-2 service game...idk how the line was that low being how no one holds the momentum for more than a few games

If Murray wins this set he wins the match, Joker willing almost every point now

Problem is Murray's brain may not let him win this set

Back