**Australian Open In Game**

That guy's forehand is a monster, how do you guys like his chances going forward?

Mentally tough to see him make it through a closer match with the top tier players, good for him he had such a huge lead tonight so it didn't really come into play

These tennis guys have the hottest babes. Think they even top the NASCAR and golf guys.

just wondering if maybe kyrios starts like a house on fire and steals set or just gets drilled from get go..... he def has to start hot to have any shot..... he gets down early it will be a quick match like the rest of these

just wondering if maybe kyrios starts like a house on fire and steals set or just gets drilled from get go..... he def has to start hot to have any shot..... he gets down early it will be a quick match like the rest of these

So you think a 19 year old Kyrios starts off on fire against possible the 2nd best/maybe best player in the world? Well...yeah it could happen, but you know my thoughts. This is the perfect Murray spot

some things don't change Sharapova is to Genie as Fed is to Raonic although the latter finally broke the duck.
I wonder if Genie just has way too much respect for Sharapova

I think at this point Stan feels like the AO is his Slam. Don't think the mantle of being the defending champ is anything but a positive for him.

Agree, don't think Murray or Berdych beats Stan

Think either could beat Joker but unlikely

And at this point in majors I couldn't care less about how long matches go, these guys that make it this far are fueled

I don't know if you guys are hearing the South African commentator I am, but I fucking can't stand the prick. He's the Phil Simms of ATP/WTA coverage.

Back