**Australian Open In Game**

Pac Man and Floyd were at the Heat game talking to each other

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/77084" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

B8ZsQoXIYAE5Lmj.jpg

i hate when drysdale does his "whooaaa" but i'd rather listen to him than chris fowlface fucker

My problem with him, first & foremost, is he's a front runner. One player will be playign well, so he waxes lyrical on everything they're doing right, and why they're going to be hard to beat. next moment the other player starts getting things right, and his tone - as he describes everything this player is now doing right to be back in the match - is I knew this comeback was coming, listen to me nail all these points underpinning this player's comeback.

My next problem is he never stops fucking talking. The 2 english guys they often pair up are the best for me. they know to let the pictures do the talking, and only interject when they have something to add to what's being seen. This South African tells me every detail about what I just fucking watched. In short, he comes across like he loves the sound of his own voice/that if he isn't saying anything, he's not doing his job. Wouldn't know the meaning of less is more.

My problem with him, first & foremost, is he's a front runner. One player will be playign well, so he waxes lyrical on everything they're doing right, and why they're going to be hard to beat. next moment the other player starts getting things right, and his tone - as he describes everything this player is now doing right to be back in the match - is I knew this comeback was coming, listen to me nail all these points underpinning this player's comeback.

My next problem is he never stops fucking talking. The 2 english guys they often pair up are the best for me. they know to let the pictures do the talking, and only interject when they have something to add to what's being seen. This South African tells me every detail about what I just fucking watched. In short, he comes across like he loves the sound of his own voice/that if he isn't saying anything, he's not doing his job. Wouldn't know the meaning of less is more.

i agree, but fowlface acts like he knows the ins and outs of tennis, when he doesn't have a spec of athletic ability...and he talks about what a player "needs to do" to win, and talks about who's in trouble...when he has no clue

meh I like Fowler and enjoy listening to him

haters everywhere, I like the fucking guy, he's precise and doesn't fuck around

although I believe the best analysts that I listen to in most sports weren't know for their athletic prowess

hate most athletes in this job, they suck with tremendous passion

ffs. whole right side of the court open on the 3rd shot and he hits it right to stan on the left. wtf is he doing?????????

I used to just do southwest. Their reward system is 10x better than anyone elses. Free flights came so easy

no first class, no bueno

fuck southworst, cattle call and all, fucking hate them with a passion like not much else

and the reward program is shit now too

no first class, no bueno

fuck southworst, cattle call and all, fucking hate them with a passion like not much else

and the reward program is shit now too

I just used my last points from all saved up. Work always is Delta now for me and now personal is Delta. And all I fly now is First Class. So much better.

I don't fly as much as I did, but back then it was first or no

Now I take what I can get when I go short haul but anything over a couple hours...no southwest for me. Traveling is stressful enough w/o that bullshit.

Back