**Australian Open In Game**

Monger, where you from again? I can't tell from the sad Jesse James avy and the heightened interest in soccer.

wonder how long it is til i lose power

i live in rhode island, only have mondays off so didnt follow the weather besides....its gonna snow...1 and a half to 2 feet? the fuck? i shouldve went to the superbowl. glad

I went to a wedding in St. Louis in like January of 1994, I think. Good god was it cold. Seems like a place that gets extreme, relentless weather.

I love Arizona's climate, but kj and I have already discussed at length.

discounting joker? im not a big fan of his but i dont think u can dismiss him hes just pluggin away at a favorable draw

No. Djokovic will win this tournament in easy, unappealing or exciting fashion. If he faces Berdych its the wash of all washes, Berdych doesn't have anything that can beat him over 5. Murray does thanks to his D. And he has the attitude, he has a chance. I'd bet him +270 or better for sure, (but we wont see that) big. But Djoko is my pick and has been all along, though he has a tough fucking draw...Milos then Wawa? Nishikori would get rolled with the game he plays but hey, he'd wear him down

115 in the summer isn't so common, it's stayed under 110 for the most part and that's even golfing weather, just not drinking and golfing weather

and there are pools everywhere here, I actually prefer the summer but this time of year isn't so shabby, just prefer pool weather

115 in the summer isn't so common, it's stayed under 110 for the most part and that's even golfing weather, just not drinking and golfing weather

and there are pools everywhere here, I actually prefer the summer but this time of year isn't so shabby, just prefer pool weather

trying not to laugh...anything over 95 is not suitable for human living...anything over 85 is uncomfortable

Back