**Australian Open In Game**

All joker did today was break Muller when he needed to toward the end of each set, it was clinical

Yeah, he's literally at the god point where he can just save energy to know he's going to serve til its 4-4ish and then just break you and win the set easy. In 5 its not even a challenge IMO. Only see Murray giving him a decent match considering theyre the two best returners in tennis. Though I do sliiiiiiiiiiightly worry about Murray vs Berd if it gets there

Ton of value on Raonic but at the end of the day Djoko's return will be enough to shift the match in his favor

ya but that big of line its almost telling... they give raonic not shot..... shit he couldnt beat lopez in straights..... and he has a big serve and nothing else really

true, but Milos has the serve to win in a TB if he gets a couple breaks. Milos return defense is awful for a player of his caliber though.

thats why its scary cuz u know hes not breaking and u know joker will have a game or 2 of some decent looks..... so ur betting on raonic to go 3 sets and not get broken except twice maybe

still think murray puts a hammer in kyrios tonight....... he will return kyrios serve.... if seppi could break em no reason murray cant.... think u see a 6-1,6-2 set like murray -7 and under 34... plus heard that kyrios is drinkin the kool aid and his camp told him to stay off social media etc and he isnt listening

night session....... well atleast i can sleep lol... last 3 nights virtually pulled all nighters with matches carryin over to night session n the big matches at night lately

figure I'll wake up at some point while it's on and watch a bit of it, I'm intrigued to say the least

any opinion on the late nighter?

Not really, I only get MLs, no totals or handicaps

Would guess you're on the right track but wouldn't be surprised to see Kyrgios get at least one set and with no wager on it I'll pull for the Aussie

This is the perfect result. Berdych with an utter domination of Nadal. 3-0 upcoming, swaying the Berdych/Murray line to possibly -110/-110 (standard) or maybe Murray -130 max. This is PERFECT

Though Berdych looks like the fucking terminator right now. I can't wait to see if Murray pastes a 3-0 himself

both williams sister tom stan and joker are my picks tomorow....... like the under in joker- just not a believer in raonic stealing a set.... think stan gets revenge from us open although kei looked good last round..... stan plays better as underdog

This is the perfect result. Berdych with an utter domination of Nadal. 3-0 upcoming, swaying the Berdych/Murray line to possibly -110/-110 (standard) or maybe Murray -130 max. This is PERFECT

Though Berdych looks like the fucking terminator right now. I can't wait to see if Murray pastes a 3-0 himself

u seeing a murray mopping tonight? im on under and murray -7 and love him vs berdych..... when that happens

I like Stan tomorrow as well

Probably be on Keys too, if she plays the way she did last night I don't think it's close but getting repeat performance in a much bigger matchup is the concern

I like Stan tomorrow as well

Probably be on Keys too, if she plays the way she did last night I don't think it's close but getting repeat performance in a much bigger matchup is the concern

ya i said after giorgi i was fading venus she beat me last night and although keys has a power game i just wonder how she will be at the big stage.... l prob will hit over as i see it being competitive..... and serena should kill baby bull....

Turdych is playing his finals match now. Murray will probably roll his ass.

ya i be shocked if he repeats this kinda performance......... pova -335 vs makarova.... need to find a parlay partner for that.... prob hit serena ml and wait for murray vs berdych if it gets there

wtf is rafa doing with that weak ass backhand every other shot. Turdych teeing off on it every time like he should. This is a gift.

Back