Australian Open 2018

Contemplating going to Indian Wells this year, it conflicts with March Madness so have never gone. ISU are out of the hunt so maybe this is the year

Reality is he's completely on a different level than anyone right now. No Chung is making a difference. Roger is basically the best we've ever seen. Rec Specs be damned.

Agreed. Then again I got burned with Angie last night and today got beat by and had a banked in 3 by penn state beat me tonight, and asu give up a 3 at the end of regulation to go lose in OT tonight as well, sooo maybe Chung wins lol

I have a bet on Cilic at 25-1 that I made in the middle of the tournament. With Federer being about -400 should I just let it ride or bet some on the favorite to at least break even on my futures.

Depends on you and philosophy really. I just can't see Fed getting beat and hope I'm awake to watch

And Cilic is obviously playing so f'n great as well but that would probably be best left for live betting

If I throw down it might be on a sets handicap

Fed should win, but anything is possible. If it was against anyone other that the fed express I’d prob say let it ride, but against him I’d hedge it.

Sucks I like Cilic, such a good dude but man he's running into something that seems superhuman right now, at this age nonetheless

Should see plenty of quick points

Back