Aussie Open Final

GSlap

Pretty much a regular
I have watched every match this tournament and Djoka has steamrolled. However, so has Theim.

One of my largest plays ever is on Theim +320

This line should be +180 - +200 at it's highest. Books are hedging

Last edited:
Damn I hope you are correct...I’m sitting with a 27-1 Thiem future and haven’t touched it. Been debating all day what to do

Nice. You can't really hedge it. Unless live bet. Hope you have alot on it. Peep the post I just made in other thread. I don't see Theim losing first set

The only issue is Djoka can go line to line unlike any other in history so this could obviously go all wrong. But I see a ton of wide shots that get returned into the top of the net from Djoka tonight (if Theim is on which no reason to think he won't be)

The big worry is a first set where Theim wins 6-4 or 6-3 depending on coin toss. 2nd set win same score. Then loses a 3rd set tiebreaker. Or say 2-6. I would consider him done unless 4th goes to TB and he lucks out

The strategy in the camp is clearly to win first and go for the kill

The good thing for you @PaintCrew is all the idiots who are capping this on other sites based on weather and fitness lol. Gotta love it.

Though I don't disagree w you.

Players id line under -150 vs joka on hard courts (5 set):

Wawa
Kyrgios
Theim
Rublev

Maybe Zverev

Keep in mind I'm not a shop, I'm making these lines on a H2H matchup so I can bet it accordingly

WHO THE HELL HAS DJOKA BEATEN IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS THAT'S IMPRESSIVE

-Francesa voice

Djokovic is a known quantity in GS finals, Thiem is not. Will not be shocked if it’s a close match, but don’t see Thiem taking 3 sets on hc from Novak, but never know, that’s why they play the matches. I’ve got nothing invested on this so just hoping it’s entertain

Nice. You can't really hedge it. Unless live bet. Hope you have alot on it. Peep the post I just made in other thread. I don't see Theim losing first set

I know this is after the fact, but curious as to why you thought he couldn’t hedge. With a 27-1 he basically had to hedge, even if Joker was -400. It would then have been break even or win 23 units.

I've never hedged a future before, I may have mis worded it but basically meant he had a great # on his hands

That said I do get 23 or free play. Makes sense if he was desperate to atleast break even and free roll

Thiem gets it on clay.

Good pick man. Definitely closer than I thought it would be. Anyone else would have lost. Joker on another level. Personally think he catches fed and easily can get to 25+ slams if he stays healthy. Rafa lucky he has clay and is healthy when those guys aren't.

Back