Aussie Open 2021 in-game

Ya I lost more than youd want to know on Fritz cause I legitimately thought he was injured for once and not faking. Good job on his end. That's why I'm big on him tonight

I hate ranch and all I'm trying to do is stay awake. It's 1am and what I care more about than this match is 9:30am Man City/Arsenal....hell MUCH more than this. The marathon is on.
kj, where you leaning there tomorrow? man city gonna pour it on or what?

35, i was around years ago but haven’t had time to commit here. i lurk a lot but the old school in-games were awesome

kj, where you leaning there tomorrow? man city gonna pour it on or what?
Not much into betting Prem, you might see rare spots but I'm a big time City fan....after Pool lose today, I simply couldn't lean any way. I mean we're on winning 15 in a row but 0-0 would not shock me. Arteta is Pep's little project so it's not like he'll run it up. We just don't give up goals and I assume Kun sees at least 30 minutes tomorrow. No chance I'm betting on it with CL on deck Wed. With PL firmly in hand, CL is gonna be such the focus.

Wow 35 older than me. That's dope you are still keeping up with the forum. This is best on web by far. Little tough to cap anything this year that isn't 1 v 1 so

yeah, i rode brady in the women’s for a while and ended with over 9.5 first set vs osaka. the women’s draw was good to me

I've been posting since I was 15. Started on covers and came over cause of Big Al Reno (BAR) I'm 32 now homie

You called wawa back in the day
Me and reno tailed you. I thought that would be Thiem this year. But a covid year is different than normal.

I stupidly bet Brady too...atleast we only have 45 mins til the final. Chapelle Show is on comedy central which makes time go by fast

If Joker is on point and serving well I have no problem eating juice and taking him live. Gonna try and bet by set. Definitely have had more success live than pregame.

My Wawa call was legendary but nobody will ever notarize it. I have tried to tell people but they don't believe it

Actually I think might have been 55/1. All I remember is I lost all of it on wisconsin over maybe duke !?? In the finals. I lost 13,000 on wisconsin

i took tonayyyy after the second round at 28.5-1 in the genesis...i still believe he’s gonna be holding the trophy tomorrow. 17.5-1 now

Prolly, it's always just been slap for me and I wanna say I joined here in 2008 or so

Fuck 32 in 2021...that's some degen shit slap, not like we all weren't there. Glad you're breathing.

I am surprised I am still alive too. Had multiple options to get married in the past few years with very good looking women and passed to gamble. I don't regret it at all but now, can't meet a single woman during this shit pandemic. Is what it is. That's why betting is so beautiful. I had stopped following tennis for a bit but I'm back. I know I can be the best tennis capper alive so why not

First of all, that we've made it up to this point deserves some participation ribbon

Providence is absolute ass cheeks and I have asked the administration to fire Ed Cooley and hire Pitino back (Pitino has said he would come back) but they likely won't due to the stupid religion bullshit.

And to call me the guy who only bet Providence is an insult. I only posted when I was confident in their matches. Check and see if I've posted any Providence plays this year.

David Duke is better than Kris Dunn was and Ed Cooley can't figure out how to make him the Big East Player of the Year which he clearly is.

Back