Aussie Open 2021 in-game

I guess you could also play O3.5 sets - less juice but you may have to worry about Tsits sweeping

He could give joker a run for his money if he plays like this. He's long, speedy, and great service and return game. All phases clicking last few matches for med.

Where is the 20/30* bomb drops?
Not anywhere soon, was kinda still pissed about missing out on Osaka the other night and trying to make up for lost time

But it was only 10/20 on Joker...and I will not be going crazy on that final either but it might well be Med's time to take the next step

Not anywhere soon, was kinda still pissed about missing out on Osaka the other night and trying to make up for lost time

But it was only 10/20 on Joker...and I will not be going crazy on that final either but it might well be Med's time to take the next step

I actuallly agree. I will be on MED.

Bout all I have left in the tank with these 1:30 starts and going til 5-6am, ready to get off Aussie time

Med +100 2*
Med +1.5 sets -205 3*

Seriously prolly should go more on the sets because nothing I love more than -200 but Joker will keep it honest, hoping for a dandy!

I just don't trust not crashing at some point for a bunch of minutes and fucking it all up.

Hard to see him not at least winning a set, think it's much less likely than the odds suggest
Yeah I’m gonna take a “nap” now. Then food and coffee before I workout and will stay up unless it’s one way traffic

I just can’t play either guy at this number. Line seems dead on / no value for me.
Maybe an over 40.5 play, figuring this one should go the distance and potentially even get to the Over in 4 sets .

Good luck to those that play.

I just can’t play either guy at this number. Line seems dead on / no value for me.
Maybe an over 40.5 play, figuring this one should go the distance and potentially even get to the Over in 4 sets .

Good luck to those that play.
40.5 seems stupidly low for these two

Both players to win a set at -200 is probably the only play I'd consider.

That or Medvedev. We still don't truly know if Djoker is injured or not. Any other tournament than Aussie Open he retires against Fritz but clearly can't at this tournament especially

Bout all I have left in the tank with these 1:30 starts and going til 5-6am, ready to get off Aussie time

Med +100 2*
Med +1.5 sets -205 3*

Seriously prolly should go more on the sets because nothing I love more than -200 but Joker will keep it honest, hoping for a dandy!

Let's go. So ready for it to be over.

Medvedev fitness is just ridiculous right now. He's hopping around and ready to go right back at it after long rallies. He does what he wants with his serve. Defense is great. Joker has shown his serve has been vulnerable this tourney, and medvedev will keep pounding him in the baseline to really test that abdomen.

Medvedev fitness is just ridiculous right now. He's hopping around and ready to go right back at it after long rallies. He does what he wants with his serve. Defense is great. Joker has shown his serve has been vulnerable this tourney, and medvedev will keep pounding him in the baseline to really test that abdomen.
After that final point against Tsitsi he had that look like....not excited whatsoever, I got shit to do in a couple days.

My only concern is joker is a beast in Australia. Never lost a final. He's more equipped to handle the bright lights. Medvedev has been known to be a hot head when it doesn't go his way at times and Nole is the master at getting in your head.

After that final point against Tsitsi he had that look like....not excited whatsoever, I got shit to do in a couple days.

He looked unbeatable in those first two sets. He had a look like you said.

Medvedev is going to be my play though. Hoping Vegas Knights can pull through and add a little more to my account before I place it. Y'all gonna be up watching/posting ? Midas whale all be on the same shit

Menstennisforum is all over Med too which has me a lil worried

You serious? There is zero chance Djoker would EVER retire in a final lmao. He could have a broken leg and wouldn't retire
Broken leg is wayyyyyyyy easier to do anything in life with than a strained ab jfc slap, not close comparison

Medvedev is going to be my play though. Hoping Vegas Knights can pull through and add a little more to my account before I place it. Y'all gonna be up watching/posting ? Midas whale all be on the same shit

Yep got my couple hour old guy nap in, I'm up I hope

I'm gonna try to make two sets at least. If Nole goes up early it's over. Imo.

Hunt, my brother, you are better than calling him Nole. But yes you are right. It's a fucking tough call

Med being the next Fed wouldn't shock me though, his game is good. Doesn't have the forehand I'd like to see like Wawa does but whatever. But Djoker can't be beat on defense so what do you do

Back