August Ingame

I have, but not much point when I have Pinnacle. Plus I've noticed they like to lock out markets almost at random, so it gets a little frustrating.

Opened up a bet365 account a few months ago to try and get the 250 deposit bonus. Had to roll it over like 5 times, but I managed to make it. Good thing about bet365 is you can parlay live wagers.

Plus I can place wagers on Antarctica Division III like cxbbum. : )

betdsi is fine from what I can tell. They offer a lot of soccer options and Im able to get money in there easily so Ive stuck with them. I don't like them for football at all. Wish I could get into bet365 or pinny again..

Played Seattle -1 later for a normal size bet.
Dynamo are pretty terrible, in particular on the road.
2-4, 0-3, 0-3, 0-3, 0-2 in their last five.
Seattle is 7-3 at home, but have won 4 of their last 5. Will be looking to bounce back after losing 3-0 to Galaxy last home game. Should be a drubbing.
good luck

Played Seattle -1 later for a normal size bet.
Dynamo are pretty terrible, in particular on the road.
2-4, 0-3, 0-3, 0-3, 0-2 in their last five.
Seattle is 7-3 at home, but have won 4 of their last 5. Will be looking to bounce back after losing 3-0 to Galaxy last home game. Should be a drubbing.
good luck
cheers.gif

lol Hugh, the way my plays look today I f'kin' belong in Antarctica

man I like dsi, never had a problem....one of the very few books that offer up 1Q TT's in nfl and ncaaf....gl fellas, back to the Fisting the Man's giving me....gonna try to talk him into taking his rings off before he continues this time....\m/

oh man, I have a big bet for Rory to win....looks like daylight gonna end in about 20 minutes. Would be nice to cash this tonight.

7-6, +0.29

Live Argentina - Primera Division, Soccer
Gimnasia La Plata/River Plate 10-August-2014 5:30 PM PST
1H Total Over 0.5 for 1st Half +100
[Live Game.] Live! 0-0

Back