August Ingame

D, any idea what this Fulham side look like?
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Fulham XI: Joronen, Hoogland, Stafylidis, Hutchinson, Bodurov, Parker, Dembele, Hyndman, David, Burgess, McCormack.</p>&mdash; bet365 (@bet365) <a href="https://twitter.com/bet365/statuses/498131291666382849">August 9, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

A little over halfway through, 23 shots and counting in the Stromsgodset game, still no goals...

:thumbsup:

Down a bit of juice thanks to those Norwegian fucks (40 shots my ass...) Let's try another...

8/9/2014 4:30 PM Peru Soccer 2910 FBC Melgar (PER)/Juan Aurich (PER)* Over 2½ -111

Down a bit of juice thanks to those Norwegian fucks (40 shots my ass...) Let's try another...

8/9/2014 4:30 PM Peru Soccer 2910 FBC Melgar (PER)/Juan Aurich (PER)* Over 2½ -111

man i had LA Galaxy ML big @ 2.85 and 1.90, SJ Earthquakes had 2 shots the entire game both in the first half and both for goals....Galaxy had about 20+ shorts and ended up 2-2 :(
Sometimes I get worried when I see one side just pepper a goal but no goals then a goal fest occurs when teams barely do shit!

man i had LA Galaxy ML big @ 2.85 and 1.90, SJ Earthquakes had 2 shots the entire game both in the first half and both for goals....Galaxy had about 20+ shorts and ended up 2-2 :(
Sometimes I get worried when I see one side just pepper a goal but no goals then a goal fest occurs when teams barely do shit!
True. Unless, you're actually watching the game, kind of hard to tell what the quality of those shots actually are (pretty sure a lot of outlets count a cross handled by the keeper as a shot on target, which doesn't really make any sense).

You going to any of those FIFA U20 games? I was offered tickets for the Fury game tonight but man, after having been to a few games, that league is tough to watch in person...

True. Unless, you're actually watching the game, kind of hard to tell what the quality of those shots actually are (pretty sure a lot of outlets count a cross handled by the keeper as a shot on target, which doesn't really make any sense).

You going to any of those FIFA U20 games? I was offered tickets for the Fury game tonight but man, after having been to a few games, that league is tough to watch in person...

yes i use both sbo and b365 as forms of guidance but then lets say during WC i saw the FIFA stat page varied so like you said unless you are watching the quality of shot, the quality of attack is very different. Thus I always get skeptical with the Canadian Soccer League....it's not a pro league it's just a bunch of wankers playing on shit fields.

No way unless someone gives me tickets I'm not going to watch a kick about game.

Hey there is always the Redblacks :)

2-1, +0.86

8/9/2014 6:00 PM Chile Soccer 1607 Universidad de Chile (CHI)* -155 vs Antofagasta (CHI)
8/9/2014 6:00 PM Paraguay Soccer 2860 Deportivo Capiata (PAR)/Cerro Porteno (PAR)* Over 2½ -129 X 2

Was going to take the UDC game over, but considering I expect them to shoulder the offensive load, seems smarter to just take the side (I think...)

Cruz Azul -1 for a medium size bet for me
good luck tonight fellas. gonna be pissed if this cheers emoticon doesn't get fixed soon. :cheers:

Hugh, how are the Fury looking?
One word: blech. Just no offensive punch to this team and the head coach changing formations on the fly to try and get things going. We're sound defensively, but no real playmakers and strikers aren't worth sh*t (don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure very few of our goals this season have come from open play).

Only really bothers me because it seems like Indy Eleven are a lot more fun to watch. Not sure why we decided to go the Stoke City / Crystal Palace route...

3-2, -0.72

8/9/2014 8:30 PM Chile Soccer 1610 CDM Iquique (CHI)/Santiago Wanderers (CHI)* Over 2½ -123
*Entire game to get me two goals... SMH.

What does this mean "double offer in non straight error"

I'm parlaying Jaguares/Leon o2' and Portland/Chivas o2', 3

i was thinking I would get paid half the parlay if both matches landed on 3 goals and get my other half of my parlay paid straight up as a single play. Is that correct?

I have no idea. At worst when I've had that scenario - it was 1/2 win, 1/2 push.

Maybe Tmike or hugh knows.

The real question is what does "double offer in non straight error"

Betonline.ag
No idea what that means, but might want to make sure your bet went through (sounds like a technical thing like in that thread you made about your free play not showing up). I know sometimes I'll submit a bet thinking it went through and then Pinnacle gives me an error message (forget what it is). That or it has to do with the parlay rules?

And just as an aside, each book does have strange parlay rules - did a total parlay on Pinnacle with 2.5, 2.5 and 2, 2.5. First two came through but the third landed on 2, so I just assumed it was a loser. Splits the bet in two, so got back money with the push, but at least I didn't lose the entire amount.

Good luck with the parlay CG.

Thx for at least replying, guys. Ended up going DC United match o2' and will prolly get in on the Portland o2',3 in just a bit.

Ive never had any luck doing parlays at betonline with the soccer matches that use the 2.5,3 etc type over unders..ive never been able to do them in the past

3-2, -0.72

8/9/2014 8:30 PM Chile Soccer 1610 CDM Iquique (CHI)/Santiago Wanderers (CHI)* Over 2½ -123
*Entire game to get me two goals... SMH.

not happy with this not hitting. WAs the last leg in a 4 teamer for me..especially with the goal coming in at 6 mins

Might as well try one more...

Live Mexico - Primera Division, Soccer
Jaguares de Chiapas/Club Leon 9-August-2014 7:00 PM PST
1H Total Over 0.5 for 1st Half -147
[Live Game.] Live! 0-0

not happy with this not hitting. WAs the last leg in a 4 teamer for me..especially with the goal coming in at 6 mins
Last week I did a 4 game parlay in Finland with all 4 to go over 2.5. In the game with Mariehamn, futbol24 gave the good old "goal, no goal" near the start of the game and I said to myself "Y'know, I bet you that's going to come back and bite me in the ass..." Sure enough, the first 3 hit, and the Mariehamn game finished 1-1...

Last week I did a 4 game parlay in Finland with all 4 to go over 2.5. In the game with Mariehamn, futbol24 gave the good old "goal, no goal" near the start of the game and I said to myself "Y'know, I bet you that's going to come back and bite me in the ass..." Sure enough, the first 3 hit, and the Mariehamn game finished 1-1...

ouch.

need a few more in that match. waiting on wifey to go to bed so I can flip over and watch some of it. No chance I can get away with putting Spanish speaking soccer on here tonight

You'd think books would grade your over wins as soon as they hit so you could run back in there and lose it quicker.

You'd think books would grade your over wins as soon as they hit so you could run back in there and lose it quicker.
Funny you mention that, because I was using bet365 for a bit, and they do just that. The other thing they do, which is pretty much poison for someone like me, is they give you a chance to buy off your bets, which is great if you take a small profit and run, but not so great if you buy off and end up leaving money on the table.

shit im happy if betdsi grades my soccer wagers in 30 minutes.. they've taken an hour or two before to grade soccer plays

shit im happy if betdsi grades my soccer wagers in 30 minutes.. they've taken an hour or two before to grade soccer plays
5dimes is the same way. If it's EPL or La Liga, it gets graded right away; if it's the Kazakhstan Super League, you're going to be waiting an hour or two...

Funny you mention that, because I was using bet365 for a bit, and they do just that. The other thing they do, which is pretty much poison for someone like me, is they give you a chance to buy off your bets, which is great if you take a small profit and run, but not so great if you buy off and end up leaving money on the table.

Yea, it helps ya sometimes and other times it does not. Maybe we should just leave it old school?!

Back