August Ingame

Well, truth be told, I was flipping through the channels and saw a couple of cute girls, so... LOL

Morning fellas :cheers:
Looks like some good soccer on today. Gonna get myself stuck into a trixie or two here. Let me find us some losers :cheers:

Oh, if someone doesn't fix that fucking cheers emoticon, I'm not fucking posting here any more. You've been warned.
Premier league starts up next week, I'll not log in anymore and just be one of those lurker wankers that doesn't contribute.

Oxford home to Burton - Hows the weather today Billy? fucking gorgeous over here in Houston, well except for the 110 degree heat index.

3201389219_1_14_SOmKyNqU.gif

dylan's convinced me to lose money this morning...

8/9/2014 9:30 AM Germany Soccer 704 Heidenheim (GER-2)/Eintracht Braunschweig (GER-2)* Over 2½ +120
*A team demoted from Bundesliga 1 against a team promoted from Bundesliga 3. Should feature some chances...

Played a single on Nottingham -1 this morning.
Can't believe Blackpool have much a chance here, they had 4 players on their squad as recently as 2-3 weeks ago. Not much practice time together, team is in flux. Was going to throw it in my trixie, but said fuck it, this one should hit
Loser for sure :hang:

be back in a bit. maybe there'll be some activity in here or more outrage over this wank cheers emoticon :cheers:
LAME

Depends if Brax is gonna take the skirt off and be ready to go. Shoulder was supposedly healed and he was throwing without discomfort now, Urb limiting him on everything.

Schedule is pretty soft again though so unless they drop one they shouldn't, hopefully it's playoffs.

fucking hoffenheim misses a pk, then lets genoa tie it up. gonna cost me a fucking trixie douches, thanks.

Legia I think it was, played with an ineligible player for like 3 minutes, so Celtic was awarded the second leg 3-0 as a forfeit. They lost the first leg 4-1, and advanced on gd scoring an away goal. Legia missed 2 pk's in the first leg :hang:

Celtic probably qualify for group stage now. Heads gotta roll at that Warsaw club.

Thanks to the + money win, I'll take a shot with dylan's favourite Norwegian side...

8/9/2014 12:00 PM Norway Soccer 154 Stromsgodset (NOR-T)/Odd Grenland (NOR-T)* Over 2½ -134

Back